[2.3][Prophecy][lvl 96, R28] Mjolner Voll's Juggernaut 6.9k hp, high damage+clear speed, high budget

Now that I can use my Legacy Mjölner what'd be better to use? 2x 21 Discharges or 1x Dis + 1x Controlled Destruction ?

Thanks in advance
"
Tíndalos wrote:
Now that I can use my Legacy Mjölner what'd be better to use? 2x 21 Discharges or 1x Dis + 1x Controlled Destruction ?

Thanks in advance

Discharge+Fire Penetration+Discharge, remember order in mjölner socket, Top Left, Top Right, Bottom Right.

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
"
linhdeptrai94 wrote:
hi i need an advice here xD dont know why my damage suck only 14k at ful charge 9 endu / 3 power can u check my gear and profile and give me some tip ? thank you xD

You need more level...and you need to get +1 endurance and two more jewels with spell dmg

(\ /)
( . .)♥
c(”)(”)
Have u seen the patch note and what does it affect with this build ? XD
"
linhdeptrai94 wrote:
Have u seen the patch note and what does it affect with this build ? XD

It reduced the build's damage by around 90%.

You can still play it, but GGG made sure that if you do you're making a fool of yourself.
EXP past level 97 is an illusion, exile.
Last edited by Ridelith on Aug 30, 2016, 9:40:53 PM
well it was great fun while it lasted. i'm sure glad this build got hit even harder than coc discharge itself

also kinda bummed that i picked up a legacy mjolner and saffell's in standard yesterday :D
Fire pen, discharge, echo. Not as powerful, but will still kick ass easy, and will keep healing.
"
well it was great fun while it lasted. i'm sure glad this build got hit even harder than coc discharge itself

also kinda bummed that i picked up a legacy mjolner and saffell's in standard yesterday :D

Coc gkt hit by a 500ms cooldown. Thats a max of 2 discharges a second... you could self ast faster.....unless i read that wrong. Legacy mjolner can pop 15x + easy in that second

And dont regret the legacy. With firepen discharge echo, you will still outdps non legacy mjolner from before nerf....and keep the healing
Last edited by BloodBaneBoneBreaker on Aug 30, 2016, 10:13:07 PM
Erp, just read the ascendancy change. 30% instead od 100% to gain max. Ouch
OMG... This sounds worser the closer I look at the patch notes.

"
...These items and skills also have cooldowns which limit how often a skill is cast.

"
...For Cast on Critical Strike, Cast on Melee Kill, Mjölner and Cospri's Malice, only one skill can be triggered per trigger event.

"
...Discharge now deals 35% less damage when triggered.

"
...Unrelenting now has a 30% chance to gain maximum charges on generating an endurance charge (rather than 100%)

Anything I missed?

While I love this game, the constant nerfs really push me away...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info