[2.3][Prophecy][lvl 96, R28] Mjolner Voll's Juggernaut 6.9k hp, high damage+clear speed, high budget

I just got this build going and now it's being nerfed. Please let find a way to keep this viable because it's a very fun build!!!
anyone tried this build in 2.4 yet?

after the buff to mjolner proc chance and another nerf to unrelenting, is anyone thinking of modifying this build to make it work in 2.4?

i was thinking of stacking attack speed as the most important stat with a scold's to help proc more unrelenting max endurance charges, and dropping molten strike for a better attack to proc mjolner. haven't tested anything out yet, although i have a feeling that the self-healing and tankiness (with an unstable amount of end charges at any time) will not be nearly enough for t16s
"
anyone tried this build in 2.4 yet?

2x discharge no longer works. I'd go with arc-discharge- pen (light or fire).
White mobs take longer to take down if using molten strike (even in docks/dried lake). However, you can still facetank T10 bosses (didn't run higher maps yet) but it takes a bit longer. I would suggest using Lightning strike for white mobs and swap to molten strike for bosses.

PoF & PoL are nice but with the nerf to damage, switching to Wrath & Herald of Thunder might make life easier. I haven't tried that yet (I'm using PoF-PoL-enlighten (lvl3) & HoT, which leaves me enough mana to spam attacks without having to carry a mana flask).
"
BL00DST41N3D wrote:
I just got this build going and now it's being nerfed. Please let find a way to keep this viable because it's a very fun build!!!

Still good as it is. Don't need to change anything rly.
Playing in Essence... don't get scared of the "Nerf"!!
Don't know how it was before, but right now the build is very good.

Cooldown issue-> just link discharge + Fire Pen + elemental focus/conc effect

Unrelenting still works perfectly with romira + voll

Only problem i have is with phys damage, heavy hitting Attack Can still 1shot me, should i maybe cast IC manually?
Last edited by Effe86 on Sep 26, 2016, 5:00:01 PM
"
Playing in Essence... don't get scared of the "Nerf"!!
Don't know how it was before, but right now the build is very good.

Cooldown issue-> just link discharge + Fire Pen + elemental focus/conc effect

Unrelenting still works perfectly with romira + voll

Only problem i have is with phys damage, heavy hitting Attack Can still 1shot me, should i maybe cast IC manually?

1 shot throu fortify and basalt or [named] better migation flask, And w/e many enduras you got rolling at all time?

yueeeeeeeeeeah i call bullshit on that.
zzZzzzZzzZz

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info