[2.3][Prophecy][lvl 96, R28] Mjolner Voll's Juggernaut 6.9k hp, high damage+clear speed, high budget

"
DUKE_OF_SNUFF wrote:

i highly doubt you can die to reflect with saffle+pof and a ruby flask since reflect is single source, and you cant reflect more then the life pool of the target+ along with the kings guard life gained mechanic. to say the least the 40% more damage i doubt will barely be noticable reflect wise.

It has nothing to do with reflect, it's about having a 100% reliable immortal call
Thank god the neverending grind of brittle emperors is finally over, time to start leveling another juggernaut.

Quick question as I've never played Mjölner builds: DPS of Mjölner probably doesn't matter at all, but how about that "increased lightning damage with weapons" roll? To my understanding normally "with weapons" doesn't apply to spells but is it also the case with Mjölner procs or are they "with weapon"? I have minroll on that.
is there a reason why you arent running blood rage for the atk speed?
Hello Jacob, I have a question for you specifically. I put this build together last night, and it is absolutely incredible. What I want to know is how you started this league to get to a Voll's so fast? Did you use an alternate build and grind Voll for the first four days? Did some other strategy help you get there?
"
Dekunuts wrote:
What I want to know is how you started this league to get to a Voll's so fast? Did you use an alternate build and grind Voll for the first four days? Did some other strategy help you get there?

I answered this question in the thread, it's the 7th reply. Short answer: I played a lot and I got lucky.

"
is there a reason why you arent running blood rage for the atk speed?

Bood rage is a good idea and viable. I should use it, I guess my reason is I prefer having portal gem than that attack speed.

"
DPS of Mjölner probably doesn't matter at all, but how about that "increased lightning damage with weapons" roll?

Rolls on mjolner have no effect. The procs don't convert the spells into attacks.
Well yes, this build is OP. It is immortal (mainly with the 3 purities), it has enough clear speed. It completely trivializes trials and Uber Lab. It completely trivializes high end maps. Good job OP, GG, etc.

A thing I changed was subbing Shield Charge for Cyclone, linking B Magic + Inc AoE + Fortify. I find that your own movement speed with a quicksilver is comparable/better to SCing everywhere since you often get stuck on rocks or get stuck on the layout (because SC only moves in a line). Cyclone also ~feels~ less clunky and more reliable to proc.

The clear speed is not near things like Facebreaker Shield Charge, BVortex or other insane clear speed builds - it is just solid enough, but the ability to use half your brain and never get even close to dieing on things like Uber Lab and Core compensates it by far.

Another thing to notice is that you can use Taste of Hate if you have one instead of a Saph Flask. It adds a little more survivability when your IC is off (adds to the 60-70% reduced phys + Fortify).
EXP past level 97 is an illusion, exile.
LMP does increase discharge proc per molten strike significantly you should try and find out. On the other hand very nice build with high physical and good elemental defenses.
how to leveling with this character
Quick note on Ele Reflect: Take care with your Ele Reflect rolls as it is likely that you won't notice it on the first few packs. This build's regen and tankyness is so strong that it can actually run Ele Reflect with some ease, you'll just notice some sporadic drops in HP. Do not fool yourself - when you run into a strongbox/shrine pack/very big regular pack you will 1-shot yourself.

So yeah, always double check reflect and Tab and check a third time if you see unusual drops in your HP pool when jumping into packs.
EXP past level 97 is an illusion, exile.
Yeah, running this build with Elemental Overload the only "weakness" seems to be map-mod reflect.
Since I still don't have Death's Door I tried out Rainbowstride + Rumi's Concoction.
The potential spell-block with flask up is 75% with high rolled items, which is pretty cool.

I guess rare boots have Rainbowstride beat anyway, but I think Rumi's can be a really nice Flask as it can take you to 58% spell-block with only Saffell's.

I've tried out this build and trickster/pathfinder CoC for Prophecy, this seems more suited for stuff like core, but I don't think high ES Discharge CoC is that far behind in tankiness.
Seeing as high EHP is just about the same as mitigation for builds with insane leech/sustain.

Going to save up for Death's Door and mix it up a bit with the builds, they are all tier-1 builds, that's for sure. Pathfinders elemental ailment immunity got good synergy negating the drawback.
Last edited by lordaleksander on Jun 23, 2016, 10:27:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info