[PHC 2.3] AutoHerald Elementalist

I played this build, currently lvl 77 with only one ring, doing t7 maps. It is fun and has nice clear speed on easy content.

"
Camaron wrote:
Will this work with ice spears and no rings? cuz i cant afford the rings
No. The main defense is to freeze everything automatically. That is done through Herald of Thunder. Thunder will be converted to ice with these rings only. One ring is fine for lower tier maps, two rings are required for higher tier maps. Downside: you have no other defenses. So I died a couple of times and would not recommend this build for hardcore.
Ah i tought this was for HC, I finally was able to buy the 2 rings but I am on Hardcore and still need to spend a ton of regrets on my skill tree. So this is too squishy for HC? how about vs bosses?
Fun build drop resolution and no sound and the shatter doesn't cause framed drops

Play this in phc and love it

Starts to work the moment u have shaper to trigger conflux beacon can be replaced with prolifgem
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jun 27, 2016, 5:04:08 PM
So I'm basically in love with this build. I'm using it as a prophecy farmer, and it's amazing. Just slap on a pair of high movementspeed boots, and you're earning currency like a boss. ;)

I have one question though. How do you deal with bosses in higher maps? I'm already struggling around T9. Is it just a matter of getting the gems full quality and so?
"
Camaron wrote:
So this is too squishy for HC?
Maybe not, because I am:
- a HC noob
- have only one ring
- have a low end pc that has problems during ice explosions and sound
- did not invest in proper gear, just got that ring
"
Camaron wrote:
Will this work with ice spears and no rings? cuz i cant afford the rings

I was running it with Three Dragons(it allows lightning damage to freeze) and Incinerate-added lightning to proc Heralds back when Heralds were much much better. It was clearing as fast as it does now. I'm unsure if this setup would work these days, Heralds being less powerful. This setup might still work, but I really doubt you'll be dealing enough damage to clear past t7.

If you want more information about it, just google Ghudda Herald Build. He made a fun video back when there were no Brotherhood rings and Heralds were crazy powerful.
"
Camaron wrote:
Ah i tought this was for HC, I finally was able to buy the 2 rings but I am on Hardcore and still need to spend a ton of regrets on my skill tree. So this is too squishy for HC? how about vs bosses?

Panda the op plays this in phc once your freeze chance is high enough it's really safe
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
At what lvl does this build starts to chain clear? I am currently lvl 60 with both rings and 40 % chance to freeze but i cant clear anything with heralds

Can someone check my profile and inspect my char see whats wrong? please

Dyabloika in HC prophecy

Ty
Currently leveling this using Arc instead of Storm Call. After I get 75+ I want to try switching my main attack link to

Lightning Warp > Faster Casting > Less Duration > Controlled Destruction > Added Cold/Added Lightning/Rapid Decay

What are you thoughts on this?
Hmm my hot is not proccing a lot and when it does proc it cant kill anything, also i noticed that my storm call has no chance to freeze even tho i got 40% chance to freeze from passives and gears

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info