[PHC 2.3] AutoHerald Elementalist

how do you get your frenzy charges?
First of all:
Thanks for the great guide! having great fun playing the challenge league with it atm!

The frenzy charges come with the Ice Bite Support gem.

I play this build slightly different, perhaps this is an option for anyone.
Dont want to do an own guide for this because the main effort on creating this build was not my idea.

Tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAMCAAPuBAcEswceCPQRDxGWF1QaOBslG_Ec3B2-HwIigSL0Jy8o-jLRM4c2xTeBOtg7DTwFPV9Bh0VHRZ1GUkbXSVFJsUuuTC1Ms1JTUrJTUlPUVcZWSFZKZlRo8mt6bAttGXGFcg9-WX7Hf8aCm4LHg9uFe42CjjyPGo_6kFWQ-pMnlG-VLpeVl_SaO5rgna6eoZ8Bn9-iAKcIsUK3PriTwFTAZsi_0B_Q0NHk18_YJNi92Vvaudrd323fiuNW5Ovli-kC6-7sOO9874jv6_Af8NXyRfMR-Tf56PxM_go=

Differences:
I dont go for blasphemy, i activate the curse with cwdt and blade vortex. its triggered (you dont get much direkt damage) with a doedre's elixier.
I play with lightning nova as normal skill. I play it with blood magic since i dont use mom and eldritch battery.
in my 5L carcass i took vaal ice nova. With pendulum of destruction and all other radius increases it can happen, that you kill mobs that are 3 screens away. definitely better than vaal storm call, give it a try!

The main difference is the weapon and herald of thunder links. I run with

With a lvl 2 Empower the Herald of thunder is currently at lvl 26 and does unbuffed 7,5k dps.
14k or so with pendulum of destruction and elemental overload active.
2.4 viable?
"
Inferius90 wrote:
2.4 viable?

yes still viable
░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░█░░█░█░░░░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀█░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀▀█░█▄░░█░
░█▄▄▄░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░█▄▄▄░░░░░█░░█░█▄▄▄░░░░░█▄▄▄░█▄▄█░░░█░░░█▄▄█░█░█░█░
░░░░█░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░█░░█░░░█░░░█░░█░█░░██░
░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░▀░░░▀░░░▀░░▀░▀░░░▀░
If you like dying 10 times per act - this build is for you.
"
Inferius90 wrote:
If you like dying 10 times per act - this build is for you.
Played till 93 in the temp hc league, so no. Will update build in near future.
How do you get shocks in 2.4?
What would be some other items in 2.4 that you would suggest using for this build, cheap and exspensive suggestions are welcome.
Does this work? If you wear two of the Brotherhood rings, you can't shock anymore so you can't trigger HoT. If you take off one ring, you cut your freeze potential in half. Vaal Lightning Trap isn't very reliable either.
In theory, it is possible to have 100% HoT up time with Elementalist rotation. Though it may be little clunky to play.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info