[PHC 2.3] AutoHerald Elementalist

1.) Since a lot of your items are unique how do you cap resist?
2.) What is the purpose of the Potency of Will cluster with increased skill effect duration? It does not synergize very well with Storm Call and Lightning Warp.
3.) Saving skill points by not taking Heart of Ice branch: How does less damage affect freeze chance or clear speed?
4.) What about tougher mobs than sea witches? Or what about Beyond map mod which will spawn beyond monsters instantly?
Last edited by knivil on Jun 16, 2016, 8:19:51 AM
He has 350 resists on his gear. Capping wouldn't be to hard that means. (All res in tree is pretty common)
Watched your video and elemental overload procs 4? times during the video. I would unspec it or run orb of storms with inc crit strikes.

Please upload more videos with different gem setups / when you equip empower.

But all in all pretty cool build. Will try it out next league.
my heralds reserve 41% mana and frostbite reserves 29% mana - what now? I took all of the less reserved nodes too
Hi Folks , just saw your vid and checked your gear and comments!! All i had to say is wanna do same ;D

Any new Ideas On Better Gearing like 6l Taryns Shover maybe ?

wanna try it on Standard but also with better gear ;)

Thanks for more informations !!!

greezs and stay save
plop
Hey,

I am using this build and really like it a lot. I made a few changes skillwise. I am using Spark in my five link instead of storm call and vaal spark in my for link instead of vaal storm call. So far it is pretty good, nice clear speed and good aoe.

Only thing that bugs me out is how you got your heralds running and blasphemy alongside. Following your gem setup, i end up with much higehr reserved mana cost than i can afford to run your herald setups.
I would really linke to see your jewels or maybe you can explain how you got your heralds' setup up and running.

Thx for replying and stay safe

I have the same problems with the mana, something is off with the Heralds+Blasphemy. Reservers too much mana ?
"
Nudelstrudel wrote:
I have the same problems with the mana, something is off with the Heralds+Blasphemy. Reservers too much mana ?
30% Herald of Ice Mana Reservation on Helmet
Pretty cool build!

Could you post screenshots of your herald of ice / thunder stats?

https://www.youtube.com/@esvbanARPGs
I just got home from working away for a couple days, after a bit of testing things today I will update original post and answer the common questions that keep coming up, I will also demonstrate the build in another map and look into changes different people have made.

sorry for the delay.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info