[PHC 2.3] AutoHerald Elementalist

"
Zyphro wrote:
Level 77 now and I have pretty good gear, just not sure what to upgrade.

You can start using some scraps on your gloves and boots, and a couple blessed on your belt :)
last gem for a 6l carcass jack, empower is good?
I'm sorry, I feel silly, but I'm only seeing 18% reduced mana reserved on the tree...how do you run both heralds and frostbite? I have 18% reduced mana reserved and my heralds are at 41% mana reserved and frostbite is 29% reserved...that's 111%. What am I doing wrong?

EDIT: missed the helmet enchant, nice...nevermind lol
Last edited by Drixiss on Jun 22, 2016, 1:06:39 PM
Tried to change Ghost Reaver for Zealot's Oath and it feels better this way. Not being able to even warp away because you are out of mana after a big hit sucks a lot. At least with Zealot's you can regen that little bit to warp away.

Also removed Elemental Overlord, some maps it didn't prcced even once.
Removed Potency of Will too. With it Storm Call takes too long to hit, and Light warp feels very slow.
Will this work with ice spears and no rings? cuz i cant afford the rings
Could you enable your profile 'characters' tab to be public? or make some update if anything happened to the gem setup :O

Seems like original poster abandoned this thread, wonder if build still works in 2.3
"
Camaron wrote:

Seems like original poster abandoned this thread, wonder if build still works in 2.3
See the title of the thread, "PHC 2.3"
builds: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1663570/
Stupid question: if i use both Brotherhood, Herald of Thunder doesn´t prog? If i use only one Brotherhood, it works.

Can´t find my mistake.
Last edited by ikzorn1 on Jun 24, 2016, 8:37:16 PM
"
ikzorn1 wrote:
Stupid question: if i use both Brotherhood, Herald of Thunder doesn´t prog? If i use only one Brotherhood, it works.

Can´t find my mistake.

To proc Herald of Thunder when using two Brotherhood rings you have to have Shaper of Desolation (Elementalist Ascendacy node).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info