[PHC 2.3] AutoHerald Elementalist

"
Hookt wrote:
If you put HoI (or HoT but I think HoI is better) in a 6-linked chest with Curse on Hit + Frostbite you will save 6 points off the passive tree and free up the helmet enchant for something else like Herald of Ice/Thunder damage. Curse on Hit doesn't have a mana multiplier so you would reserve exactly 100% of your mana. You don't really need the extra links for the Storm Call setup anyway since it's only used once or twice per map. It would be 4b2g which is very easy to get on a Carcass Jack. Also I think Mastermind of Discord is better than Paragon of Calamity, since penetration is huge. Just Flame Dash once every 10 seconds.

Here is a slightly modified tree for level 100 if you go for this setup instead:

Spoiler
http://poeplanner.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

you missed elemental overload aside from that i really like your idea

this is what i got so far

with your idea i would get reserve mana for artic armor or purity of ice
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jul 8, 2016, 11:44:58 AM
I found Elemental Overload to have a really low uptime so I just didn't take it. If you take the reserve nodes anyway then I think AA is the better choice.
Phase run is a nice add works pretty well with everything till i have the 6l
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
Last edited by ventiman on Jul 8, 2016, 12:17:07 PM
░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░█░░█░█░░░░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀█░█▀▀▀░░░░░█▀▀▀░█▀▀█░▀▀█▀▀░█▀▀█░█▄░░█░
░█▄▄▄░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░█▄▄▄░░░░░█░░█░█▄▄▄░░░░░█▄▄▄░█▄▄█░░░█░░░█▄▄█░█░█░█░
░░░░█░█░░█░█░░█░█░░░░░░░█░░░░░█░░█░█░░░░░░░░░░░█░█░░█░░░█░░░█░░█░█░░██░
░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░▀▀▀▀░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░░░░░░░▀▀▀▀░▀░░▀░░░▀░░░▀░░▀░▀░░░▀░
Last edited by S0S on Jul 12, 2016, 7:25:52 PM
Do you have some tips for the Herald reservation enchant ?
I tried this build, really liked it but I died lvl 84 due to a lag.
I would like to play it once more but there is no helmet with this enchant for sale and this build is definitely not a lab build.

Ty.
"
S0S wrote:
Loving this build. changed it up a bit for a bit more single target dps but overall followed close to OP build. here is what I use and my tree at lvl 82.

I've been really liking ball lightning as well since I've never been a fan of storm call. Though I'm using slower projectiles and controlled destruction instead of faster proj and innervate for a little more single target strength. I do like the idea of swapping out for innervate when I don't need the extra dps, I'll give that a try.

"
Feignantise wrote:
Do you have some tips for the Herald reservation enchant ?
I tried this build, really liked it but I died lvl 84 due to a lag.
I would like to play it once more but there is no helmet with this enchant for sale and this build is definitely not a lab build.

Alpha's Howl should work to allow you to run all three auras. You could also throw in a Conqueror's Efficiency Jewel if you needed to conserve a little more.

Edit: My quick rough math tells me that heretic's veil should also allow you to run all 3 but since the gem has to be in the helm you'd have shift your gems around a bit to make it work.
Last edited by Zenzen on Jul 10, 2016, 1:45:30 PM
I'm level 52. Doing this build. Exact same Herald of Ice and Thunder gems combinations.

I can use auras. Screenshot:

Why? Already respeced some +mana nodes. Added +mana gear. There is a lot of mana from energy shield thanks to Eldritch Battery but i still cant use Heralds. Why?
Last edited by scifi on Jul 10, 2016, 2:33:54 PM
"
scifi wrote:
I'm level 52. Doing this build. Exact same Herald of Ice and Thunder gems combinations.

Why? Already respeced some +mana nodes. Added +mana gear. There is a lot of mana from energy shield thanks to Eldritch Battery but i still cant use Heralds. Why?

In order to run both heralds and blasphemy you will need either a helm with the reduced reservation enchant like the original post or something like Alpha's Howl.
Last edited by Zenzen on Jul 10, 2016, 3:08:00 PM
I just want to run 2 heralds. Do want to use frostbite. I cant use 2 heralds.
"
scifi wrote:
I just want to run 2 heralds. Do want to use frostbite. I cant use 2 heralds.

You do or don't want to run frostbite? I'm looking at your character and you should definitely be able to run 2 heralds without frostbite. If you want to add frostbite you will need the 30% helm enchant or Alpha's Howl though.

Also I see you have reduced mana linked to your blasphemy -> frostbite. Sadly reduced mana no longer works for auras so it will still reserve the full amount.

Edit: Actually, I just noticed in your screenshot that both heralds are already active as well. So I may not understand what you're asking.

Edit2: Ok so I thought about it some more and realized that you may be trying to use the heralds as "active" skills? If not please disregard this part heh. The heralds are completely passive. Once you have activated them they will simply function automatically by adding damage to your storm call and causing lightning strikes etc.. There is no need to cast them or do anything at all beyond their initial activation where they will reserve your mana.
Last edited by Zenzen on Jul 10, 2016, 4:14:13 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info