[2.3] Angryaa's Juggernaut Uber Labyrinth farmer

Gonna try this out, havent played maruader before. What skill gems do you guys recommend for leveling? I'm not too sure what might work well. thanks!
Up to level 12 went fast with groundslam but I guess any dmg gem will work then, had my friend go with heavey strike+melee splash. When you get sunder just add some extra dmg phys/fire/cold/light depending on what sockets you have there, maybe some life on hit if you want to survive better.

Then it is just EQ and start adding the gems that will be used towards endgame once you get em and the sockets on a weapon to match.

Don't forget to use the totem, it is an awesome DPS-bonus by itself :)
Ok I'm currently level 78 with this build. I'm at 6.5k HP with a Kaom's chest and capped at 75 all resists. I followed the skill tree with the exception on the mace node cause I'm using a Disfavor. How are some players getting 9-10k HP? I know I don't have all the required HP nodes but can't see myself getting that much if I do get all of them. Maybe I can take some points away from my damage nodes and put them into HP nodes since my damage is pretty good? Also are you guys just walking over traps and not taking damage? I just don't feel tanky enough to try uber lab. Here is my gear and skill tree. What do I need to change?

https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAABAEBAQHnBLMFLQbGCZYLYQxfDc0OPBLhFCAUTRRxGJEaOBpVHKcczitQLdIwdzboOQ46UjrhPAU8LT38R35QR1OlWGNZ81n-XaRfP2EhZFJlTWebaGVo8nIPcql07XaseHp673zZffWCB4Nfg8yE2YTvjM-QVZHOl3mfPqIAouqmV6knqZSsqq2Nrj6vbK-ntz677byfvTa-p8ABwGbBo8RYxPbGrsbYz37Yvdl82sHd1eJh5FHqGO8O73zwH_JB8kXzjfPd9IP2SPcy-Ov8S_4K_lQ=
Last edited by Atnola on Jun 29, 2016, 10:32:11 AM
"
Jouchebag wrote:
"
xGetsuga wrote:
"
Jouchebag wrote:
Do you guys switch gems/gear for faster map clearing? (for leveling)

For mapping rapid decay, Lab = conc effect.

So I'd have to change the colors every time for lab? :(

well if you 6L your weapon then you can use con and rapid decay ;) if not just stay with conc effect
"
Atrav wrote:
What do I need to change?

You could try to get more life regen. Life regen is the key to pass through every trap in uber lab. Ways you could improve your life regen:

- Get a kaom's way: 0.4% life regen per endurance charge is crazy in this build
- There is also a boot enchantment which gives up to 2% life regen if you were hit recently
- Lastly: Get a stone golem

I hope this will help you a bit.
I have done uber lab on my first try but I wonder now how hard is Pale Council map for this build? Just finished my set and I wonder if I should try with this build or wait while gearing up my blade vortex assasin?

After playing both chcracters to lvl 80 I feel loike EQ is tankier (thats obvious) but have also same damage.

PS:
Waas doing Uber lab, already 2 keys from argus + chest, 2 phases down, 1 room before buffed izaro (so probably 4 keys) got "Unable to deserialize" error and my game just turned off. Sometimes I just hate this game :(
Last edited by Asag on Jun 29, 2016, 3:51:18 PM
"
Asag wrote:
I have done uber lab on my first try but I wonder now how hard is Pale Council map for this build? Just finished my set and I wonder if I should try with this build or wait while gearing up my blade vortex assasin?

After playing both chcracters to lvl 80 I feel loike EQ is tankier (thats obvious) but have also same damage.

PS:
Waas doing Uber lab, already 2 keys from argus + chest, 2 phases down, 1 room before buffed izaro (so probably 4 keys) got "Unable to deserialize" error and my game just turned off. Sometimes I just hate this game :(

I know how do you feel: did uber lab, entered Argus aera, casted immortal call by myself, screen freezes and my game turned off. Just happend once, but this was at my second uber lab :(
Hi,

i stumbled "accidentally" over your build and i decided to level up a second char on prophecy, and i don't regret it :) It is really fun to play!

I'm level 68 right now and did my first 2 Merc runs right now.

But I feel a bit squishy right now, with 8 Endurance charges. Also, i feel i have a lack of damage (i know that my gems are not lvl 20 right now).

Here is my gear:

Spoiler

And here my passive tree so far:

I have no capped ressis, I want a Devotos Devotion, but the gear needed to have cap ressis is - for my personal favour - too expensive (i dont have that much currency).

I know there is very much to improve (e.g. a rare life/ress amu, but i don't have a jewel slot activated yet).

I have 2 major questions:
I have a Jewellers Touch prophecy. Should i invest it on my Mace to Link Conc effect on it?
Also, is it better to respec Unylieding to get Unstoppable first? It seems better for me for the first uber run.

Also, can you give me "benchmark" infos, what hp/dps you should have to run uber lab?
Currently i have 4,5k life and 6,2 earthquake dps, 300 life regen unbuffed (in town).
Buffed I have 8,2 earthquake dps and 755 life regen (8 endurance charges, herald of ash, vitality and stone golem).

Thank you for your answers :)
"
Bisrob wrote:
Hi,

I have 2 major questions:
I have a Jewellers Touch prophecy. Should i invest it on my Mace to Link Conc effect on it?
Also, is it better to respec Unylieding to get Unstoppable first? It seems better for me for the first uber run.

Also, can you give me "benchmark" infos, what hp/dps you should have to run uber lab?
Currently i have 4,5k life and 6,2 earthquake dps, 300 life regen unbuffed (in town).
Buffed I have 8,2 earthquake dps and 755 life regen (8 endurance charges, herald of ash, vitality and stone golem).

Thank you for your answers :)

First, absolutely 5L your gear to add Concentrated effect to your earthquake, this is a huge dps increase for boss fights. The next biggest DPS increase is obtaining the Voidheart ring. It is way expensive right now so that may be down the road but the bleed damage is absolutely massive (it wont show up on your sheet dps, but it is probably the most OP item added in the prophecy league, the other being the Reach of the Council bow)

I noticed your Marohi is 6s, this is unfortunately an issue because the 5link prophecy will not work on an item that already has 6 sockets.... I know it's stupid but the reason is that in order for the prophesy to work it has to be able to ADD a socket to the item. it looks like you could use it to 5l your chest though.

Also, while Unstoppable is one of the best Ascendency nodes in the game (can run temp chains maps all day with no penalty) I took, and would recommend you take, Unyielding for your first trip through uber lab. It will give you a 30% dps increase, life regen, and increase your fortify buff. This will help you face tank iZaro a lot easier. I also run 1 granite flask and one basalt flask when i fight him/argus.

One trick for doing traps as well as Izaro is to always have your endurance charges up. make sure to cast enduring cry regularly.

IGN: Kill_All_Sparrows
Hey there !
Worth it to go with a +110 life Armour instead of belly if we get a good one ? or do we really benefit this much from the belly ? :)
PoE & F1 is Life. <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info