[2.3] Angryaa's Juggernaut Uber Labyrinth farmer

Do you guys switch gems/gear for faster map clearing? (for leveling)
"
Jouchebag wrote:

For mapping rapid decay, Lab = conc effect.
Great guide, I am in the progress of leveling up and so far I am loving it! I like the awesome tanky-feeling of invincibility that you get. And it is nice that the gear needed aint super expensive.

Anyone got an idea for a 2h mace that is good for single-target dps in the weaponswap for single-targeting? I am currently using another Mahori Erqi mace there but not sure if there is something better around since I am relatively new to this game.
"
gebashOrt wrote:
Hi,

maybe someone can help me with my similar setup.
I currently run EQ-Less Duration-Melee Phys-Added Fire - Increased Area- Conc. Effect
I have Fortify in my Leap Slam and it works quite well for maps. Now for uber lab, I could try Fortify and Rapid Decay => EQ - LD - MP - Fortify - Rapid D. - ConcEffect/Increased Area
So I would swap ConcEffect/Increased Area for Bosses or trash. But personally I really like both - I can play "midrange" vs some bosses and in maps ConcEffect is a nice more dmg multiplier (also for the bleeding). You may also consider that my ascendancys are Unbreakable and Unrelenting. What to skill next Unstoppable / Unyielding with what gem setup?

thx

gear

Hey,

First off, I'd suggest losing Added fire support for rapid decay, even for mapping. Reason being you are using Voidheart, so the added fire does nothing for your DoT. This will also make it easier for you to switch between mapping an lab runs because you don't need to change colors.

Second, my advice would be to spec out of unbreakable, because it really doesn't do that much for us. Because of unrelenting we always have Immortall Call up, so the only things that can kill us are huge physical hits that oneshot us. Armor does not protect against big hits, only against smaller hits. Since these are no problem whatsoever, even with 0 armor, because of our max charges and perma IC, Unbreakable is kinda useless.

Both unstoppable and unyieling are too good to pass up on I think. Unstoppable is probably one of the best ascendancy nodes in the game. Makes you pretty much immune to freeze, temp chains, chilled ground, immobilizing traps etc. Unyielding gives a big defensive boost, even against big hits.

In short my advise would be spec out of unbreakable, and into unstoppable/unyielding.

Hope this was helpful, cheers

Last edited by Fritso on Jun 28, 2016, 5:20:00 AM
"
Fritso wrote:

Hey,

First off, I'd suggest losing Added fire support for rapid decay, even for mapping. Reason being you are using Voidheart, so the added fire does nothing for your DoT. This will also make it easier for you to switch between mapping an lab runs because you don't need to change colors.

Second, my advice would be to spec out of unbreakable, because it really doesn't do that much for us. Because of unrelenting we always have Immortall Call up, so the only things that can kill us are huge physical hits that oneshot us. Armor does not protect against big hits, only against smaller hits. Since these are no problem whatsoever, even with 0 armor, because of our max charges and perma IC, Unbreakable is kinda useless.

Both unstoppable and unyieling are too good to pass up on I think. Unstoppable is probably one of the best ascendancy nodes in the game. Makes you pretty much immune to freeze, temp chains, chilled ground, immobilizing traps etc. Unyielding gives a big defensive boost, even against big hits.

In short my advise would be spec out of unbreakable, and into unstoppable/unyielding.

Hey,

thank you for your answer. I think, I will respecc my ascendancys, as you proposed. So I will play Fortify and Rapid Decay, which results in:
EQ - LD - MP - Fortify - Rapid D. - ConcEffect/Increased Area
The increased area is for maps really nice, but I do miss the ConcEffect, as it is way more dmg than the Fortify. Or is it playable without increased area and super small radius? Guess I need the 7L...

cheers

EDIT: One last point: With the respecc I can get stunned as I don't have Unwavering Stance. Is this an issue?
Last edited by gebashOrt on Jun 28, 2016, 5:59:16 AM
"
gebashOrt wrote:
"
Fritso wrote:

Hey,

Hey,

thank you for your answer. I think, I will respecc my ascendancys, as you proposed. So I will play Fortify and Rapid Decay, which results in:
EQ - LD - MP - Fortify - Rapid D. - ConcEffect/Increased Area
The increased area is for maps really nice, but I do miss the ConcEffect, as it is way more dmg than the Fortify. Or is it playable without increased area and super small radius? Guess I need the 7L...

cheers

EDIT: One last point: With the respecc I can get stunned as I don't have Unwavering Stance. Is this an issue?

Glad to be of help.

I found that even back when using a 5L marohi, I never needed more area damage for map clearing. Because of Voidheart all packs pretty much die in 1 hit anyways due to the DoT. For bosses, just switch to conc effect if you like. You can play with smaller radius, but it will hinder your clearspeed. Of course you can always just experiment and see what you like best. Everyone has their own preferred playstile.

As for the stunning, I'd advise you to get Unwavering stance. Bet bet would be to spec out of some damage nodes (Blunt Instrument for example), and use those 3 nodes to get Unwavering Stance. You won't get stunned often due to your high life pool, but when you do it can kill you. This build is supposed to be very tanky, so definately spec into Unwavering.
Would this build be able to carry 6 man uber lab/ merci lab lol
Isn't Unwavering Stance dangerous? Do we even need to worry about getting stunned ever?
"
Would this build be able to carry 6 man uber lab/ merci lab lol

It can carry a 3 person uber lab run with ease (assuming you don't mess up the fight mechanics and give Izaro 20 power charges or elemental damage, etc). IF you have really good gear it can probably carry six i haven't tried though.

Angry, what do you think are the best skill points past lvl 85? I am just about to hit 90 and decided to pick up cloth and chain (to shore up some resists) as well as Bloodletting (+50% bleed damage +25% damage to bleeding enemies) which seems to be a really nice dps boost. Is there something else that would be better dps wise?

I really love this build you made, best marauder build i have tried in years!

IGN: Kill_All_Sparrows
"
xGetsuga wrote:
"
Jouchebag wrote:

For mapping rapid decay, Lab = conc effect.

So I'd have to change the colors every time for lab? :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info