[2.3] Angryaa's Juggernaut Uber Labyrinth farmer

"
Angry, I am following this build almost exactly like you have it.

First off, I am enjoying it GREATLY! Probably one of the easiest times I have had leveling, I am just facerolling everything and have not had any issues killing anything, including Malachai who I just face tanked and didn't even have to move.

The only thing I have really changed so far is I took out fortify from leap slam, I don't use it as much as others and with having it in the main attack it is pretty much always up anyways. I also took out Enfeeble from the CWDT and put in Warlord's Mark, this way I do not need to come up with so much intelligence.

I was looking at your character profile and noticed you have a huge difference in the skill gems you are using. I was wondering why.

Is it just situational stuff that you swap in and out as needed or do you plan to make some changes to the guide?

Like I see you have Haste, along with the other reserved mana skills, and there is no way you can cast them all.

Thanks for a great build!

Simple (Sam)

Hey! Glad you're enjoying the build.

I've been tested and using different auras in a wide variety of situations. Sometimes if I'm tired I might run vitality to make trap running even easier. Generally these days I'm running Haste and Herald of Ash. I think Haste might give me the best lab running times due to the increased movement speed.

I would say Vuln, even at level 1, is a massive dps boost on bosses if you have a Voidheart ring.
Hello, can you tell me Juggernaut tree? I can't find description about ascendary points.. Actually i put 2 pts for mov. speed...
"
DoctorProctor wrote:
Hello, can you tell me Juggernaut tree? I can't find description about ascendary points.. Actually i put 2 pts for mov. speed...

you can see it on the first page under "The Labyrinth and you"
How to fight uber Izaro? Do you guys stand and facetank him or put totem and run around?
NVM I need to learn how to read :)
Last edited by Zenminded on Jun 26, 2016, 11:05:25 AM
"
Asag wrote:
How to fight uber Izaro? Do you guys stand and facetank him or put totem and run around?

I just stand and facetank, but depending on your HP, HP regen, number of endurance charges etc you may want to run a round a bit to recover every now and then.
Last edited by Fritso on Jun 26, 2016, 1:37:20 PM
+1 i can vouch this, facetanked uber itzaro and argus several times, can tank uber itzaro 2h smash, killed abaxoth with ease.
A "deterministic" way to waste your time

Italian Facebook group: https://www.facebook.com/groups/123491614671703/

Italian global: /global 69
Killed Uber Izaro for the first time, was scared so did not boost him, had few close calls in last phase but managed to survive with 0 flasks lol (smashing flasks like crazy). Seems panic is also a good tactic :p
ok im leveling this build but im kinda lost on your gem set ups.. your profile character is totally different than you gem planner set up
im slow i guess
and what about bloodlust since we are using voidheart? no good?
Last edited by Chunu0327 on Jun 26, 2016, 7:22:19 PM
Hi,

maybe someone can help me with my similar setup.
I currently run EQ-Less Duration-Melee Phys-Added Fire - Increased Area- Conc. Effect
I have Fortify in my Leap Slam and it works quite well for maps. Now for uber lab, I could try Fortify and Rapid Decay => EQ - LD - MP - Fortify - Rapid D. - ConcEffect/Increased Area
So I would swap ConcEffect/Increased Area for Bosses or trash. But personally I really like both - I can play "midrange" vs some bosses and in maps ConcEffect is a nice more dmg multiplier (also for the bleeding). You may also consider that my ascendancys are Unbreakable and Unrelenting. What to skill next Unstoppable / Unyielding with what gem setup?

thx

gear

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info