[2.3] Angryaa's Juggernaut Uber Labyrinth farmer

@Ajaxcandy:
first, ty for the fast response :)

I consider to get a new mace and 5L it, cause i think it would be much harder to get the right colours (4R 1B) on the belly?!

Nice build.
Is this rare mace better than marohi?

Slow and huge weapon damage per hi.. Or do I need the aoe from marohi?
Just did a 74 map w/ monster dmg at 66 with mediocre 4 link gear. I choose a different travel route to Duelist, so no Unwavering Stance. Also only 2 Ascendancy points into Fortitude. Worked out well. Only time I got stunned was vs 2-hand mace blue guys with mostly buffed Legacy of Valor orbs.

All in all, I think this is a pretty solid build. Thank you.

P.S. I die alot, except this guy. still 0 deaths.
Ok, so today i was ONESHOTTED at Izaro at lvl 90, 6200 life, 9 end charges. He was charged with charges and elementally buffed. I knew it wont be a facetank, but i didnt expected to be oneshotted. So be very careful.
"
Zlobsic wrote:
Ok, so today i was ONESHOTTED at Izaro at lvl 90, 6200 life, 9 end charges. He was charged with charges and elementally buffed. I knew it wont be a facetank, but i didnt expected to be oneshotted. So be very careful.

Agreed, if he has elemental damage buffs he is very dangerous. Seems a lot of people who farm the lab constantly either make sure not to give Izaro those elemental buffs, or skip doing lab runs that day and save up keys for days where they can safely get to 4/5 keys and farm him like crazy. :P

IGN: Kill_All_Sparrows
Last edited by Ajaxcandy on Jul 1, 2016, 8:29:52 PM
Sooo.. I must be doing something horribly wrong. 5k life, 9 End. charges, capped res etc etc and I can't beat Merc Izaro hahah. Yeah I know, I'm bad :). Not sure what's going wrong but 4 deaths in a row now on final phase. Fight starts, last a couple of seconds and I'm dead in a heap.

Will to continue fading rapidly.

Any suggestions? (assume I've already taken all the get good comments as read :P )

Edit: 5th time lucky. 0 damage taken that time o.O
Last edited by Spanka6663 on Jul 1, 2016, 10:25:36 PM
First of all I want to thank you Angry, great build. I am having so much fun.
Completed most game content with it by now including the dual 15 map, council etc.
Just killed Aziri without any resi-flask just to try out.

I wish I could scale it a bit more. Guess I will do the lottery and begin with vaal'ing some 20 quality lev 20 gems. Just noticed I am still on level 19 gems :)

Big thanks!

Oxy
Hey, angry, nice build, appreciate your work

Just a Question:

I modified your build a bit ( 30% more life on Tree )

Is a Belly better then a astral with 1000 armor / 115 Life / 100 Resistance ?

Its Wednesday my Dudes , AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
I did a few upgrades to my gear, now i have 5,6k life, 9 end charges and decent dps.

I tried uber lab for the first time today. Traps are really no problem and the first phase was pretty easy. But I couldn't handle the essence phase :/ Izaro ended up with all 3 buffs and oneshottet me in the thrid phase after secons :/

Any advices for the essence fight (golems reach izaro very quick, because I'm going to destroy the golem and Izaro jumps very near to it) or should i skip the lab on those days?

Also, i got this enchantment on my devotos:

Is this any useful or should i reroll it?

Last edited by Bisrob on Jul 2, 2016, 2:33:36 PM
Today i also got oneshooted with good def, 6.7k life. Definetly not our day is today :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info