[2.3] Angryaa's Juggernaut Uber Labyrinth farmer

Thanks for the build! I modified it to fit my play style by swapping out some of the gear in order to use:

Working on getting Kaom's Heart.

Today is definitely the best day for farming Labyrinth!

In-case anyone was interested in what I'm using:
Spoiler
Last edited by XerxezBreak on Jul 3, 2016, 7:24:25 AM
Awesome build!! Did 13 labs so far using this build but got 1shotted 3 times yesterday with his charges. Anyways, I got 25% inc earthquake damage, should I keep that or reenchant to try and go for earthquake reduced duration?
Having a blast with this build.

Here's my gear. Only died 2x so far in like 22 attempts in uber lab.

Last edited by crzytimes on Jul 3, 2016, 11:56:54 AM
AngryAA, thanks for this build guide.

I first tried a 1h + shield build with the Council mace. DPS and clearspeed were better than people with Marohi, high block was helpful, but I was having a hard time getting 5k life at level 70 or so. Ended up switching to a Marohi with Kaom's Heart and respecced to nearly the same tree as you have. So much better for Uber Laby.

At level 85, I have 6.5k life. I found that Vitality doesn't really add that much regen, so I'm using Arctic Armour and Hatred. I have 18k DPS on a 6L with conc eff, but most of my gems are 18/0 and 19/0, so it should get better. Argus is easy to facetank as long as I keep up my endurance charges. A 4L Ancestral Warchief improves DPS vs bosses and helps distract them.

Links:
  • 6L Marohi: EQ + Rapid Decay + Conc EFf + Less Duration + Fortify + Melee Phys
  • Alt 6L to not kill golems: Heavy Strike + Faster Atk + Innervate (seems like best blue support) + Added Fire + Fortify + Melee Phys
  • 4L Devoto: Stone Golem + Arctic Armour + Enduring Cry + Hatred
  • 4L gloves: Ancestral Warchief + Bloodlust + Melee Phys + Faster Atk
  • 4L boots: CwDT (16 now, might go to 20) + Enfeeble + Incr Duration + Immortal Call

Can easily carry several people with unbuffed Izaro. When I've tried carrying people with buffed Uber Izaro, they've all gotten themselves killed.

I'm hoping that with some more levels and experience I'll be able to carry 6 person groups with fully buffed Uber Izaro. I'll probably have to be careful on what days I try it. Might need a Disfavour to make the fight not last forever.

Heavy Strike works for true single target, but it takes a really long time to kill Izaro with it.

For flasks, I use a good Granite (but prob should switch to Basalt), and 3 ele res flasks. The Avenger's prefix helps a lot since I take a lot of crit hits.
2.6 BLS Berserker budget shaper farmer build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1882710
Last edited by MoldyDwarf on Jul 3, 2016, 9:12:27 PM
"
Bisrob wrote:

Also, i got this enchantment on my devotos:

Is this any useful or should i reroll it?

Good for mjolner. Should be sellable

"
MoldyDwarf wrote:

Can easily carry several people with unbuffed Izaro. When I've tried carrying people with buffed Uber Izaro, they've all gotten themselves killed.

They should just stay outside the fight.

Today is Portal / Essence. Can this build tank fully charged Essence Izaro or is it sketchy? Not sure if I should farm today. The layout is really short so it looks tempting.
IGN: EchelonTL, neophyte
Guild: Team Liquid
Last edited by echelontee on Jul 3, 2016, 9:15:10 PM
I've tried him 3 times these few days and 3 times I got 1-shotted. I have about 4.9k life at level 75, should I level more or did I try the wrong days, I've only recently returned to the game so I'm not sure if I just picked the wrong days to fight him or what.

Last edited by OThePestO on Jul 3, 2016, 9:51:18 PM
"
OThePestO wrote:
I've tried him 3 times these few days and 3 times I got 1-shotted. I have about 4.9k life at level 75, should I level more or did I try the wrong days, I've only recently returned to the game so I'm not sure if I just picked the wrong days to fight him or what.

Spoiler
When dealing with Izaro there are a few types of buffs that you want to destroy rather than attempt to allow. Essence & Gargoyle are the biggest threats since they add a different element to Izaro allowing him to completely ignore Immortal Call.
Great guide, thanks for posting! Got my Juggernaut to 72 and was able to do Uber Izaro normal and since then have tried multiple runs. Carried a friend a few times as well now that i'm 76.

My totem keeps dying on the boss fights, is anyone else seeing this too? Is it just a bad day for Izaro that all this adds aoe it down? Curious what others thought.

Just read through the forum and am liking the ideas. Will definitely add mana leechjewel and swap our my mana flask. Accidentally got rid of mana leech on my gloves during an upgrade and didn't know I'd miss it so much!
"
XerxezBreak wrote:
"
OThePestO wrote:

Spoiler
When dealing with Izaro there are a few types of buffs that you want to destroy rather than attempt to allow. Essence & Gargoyle are the biggest threats since they add a different element to Izaro allowing him to completely ignore Immortal Call.

Only Essence and Conduit give him elemental damage, as far as I know. Gargoyle is similar to charge disrupter in that it boosts his damage, but it's still physical I think.

What's a good glove enchantment for the build? I'm digging Commandment of Spite (shoots out your weapon as a projectile, leaves chilled ground), but haven't really explored the rest.
IGN: EchelonTL, neophyte
Guild: Team Liquid
"
roya82 wrote:
Great guide, thanks for posting! Got my Juggernaut to 72 and was able to do Uber Izaro normal and since then have tried multiple runs. Carried a friend a few times as well now that i'm 76.

My totem keeps dying on the boss fights, is anyone else seeing this too? Is it just a bad day for Izaro that all this adds aoe it down? Curious what others thought.

Just read through the forum and am liking the ideas. Will definitely add mana leechjewel and swap our my mana flask. Accidentally got rid of mana leech on my gloves during an upgrade and didn't know I'd miss it so much!

yup, I'm finding that my totem also keeps dying quickly especially in the last fight. however getting some life leech lets him stay alive longer.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info