[2.3] Angryaa's Juggernaut Uber Labyrinth farmer

"
XerxezBreak wrote:
"
T11b0ne wrote:
I would be interested in what your damage is on EQ?! Feel like its quite hard to improve it from now on, but perhaps i am missing something. im at 14-15 k , with all auras endurance charges ect 18k.
The only way to improve Earthquake would be to use an Axe rather than a Mace, but it all comes down to budget. I plan to swap to Atziri's Disfavor when I can afford a 6L.

Yeah using 5L Marohi with Rapid Decay as 5th link (so no tooltip changes) I have 11.5k, 13.5k with charges. 6L Atziri Disfavour using conc effect for bosses is probably pushing 40k tooltip + aftershock + bleed + poison. Tooltip doesn't mean a whole lot for this build. I kill uber Izaro faster with my 13k tooltip than I do on my 60k burning arrow raider, mostly because I just sit there and attack while my raider runs away after every shot.
Would this build work just as good with Sunder and axes?
Tried Marohi EQ and it feels Extremely Sloooow. I don't think I will be able to go on with Marohi EQ. I will end up quitting.

So I was thinking respecing to axes and go Hezmana's with Sunder since it's faster or even Cyclone. Has anyone tried this combo?

Multistrike sucks for bosses though. So I would like some advice from someone who tried it.
Last edited by nebunelux on Jul 5, 2016, 4:00:49 PM
EQ is soooooooo good that I don't think sunder can compare. The massive AoE, and the single target damage from the aftershock outclass every other melee option, in my opinion. The reason why Marohi is good is because it's cheap (well, it used to be..) and gives a free gem. So with a 5L, you have a pseudo 6L already. You can try to get some attack speed, on jewel or tree.

If it still feels too slow, you can use a Coronal Maul instead. There's a divination card set you can use to get a 6L coronal maul relatively inexpensively (18-20c a card on HC). Could also try axes or staves if you want to.
IGN: EchelonTL, neophyte
Guild: Team Liquid
Hi mate. Are you sustaining yourself with life regen only? Any leech on gear??
Hey its me again ^^. Starting to push the build to the limit :). Its working incredibly good.

Next step would be buying that 6 Link Marohi Erqi. Because it costs a lot i would like to know if it is really worth it? Does rapid decay make such a big difference?

Or would be investing in other stuff (what other stuff?) a better option?

Ty in advance for your response! Again, great build u made there, facetanking uber itzaro is fun^^.
I don't think a 6L marohi is worth it unless the jugg is your main character. The DPS increase is pretty decent, as it allows my character to full autoattack with EQ and have the delay be short enough that every attack procs an aftershock. However, a 5L with voidheart is more than enough DPS to deal with Izaro.

If you are running lab to fund other people, I would save your currency. I bought a 247 IPD 6L marohi for 310c on HC; not an insane price, but could have fully funded another character. If the jugg is your main guy, as long as you have all your other gear in place (high life / armor in every slot, any uniques you might want to use), then sure go for it.
IGN: EchelonTL, neophyte
Guild: Team Liquid
Last edited by echelontee on Jul 7, 2016, 7:08:08 AM
Loving this build! with full charges i have 25k DPS and 1087 life regen so it feels unstoppable, i did up to a T14 no problem so with care and paying attention i'd say the only thing this build can't do is no regen maps and uber atziri(unless you know the mechanics really well), if you can get a 6link and put rapid decay the damage skyrockets from faster aftershocks and the more damage to the dots, totally recommend this to anyone that wants to feel like a moving mountain
"
baneblade93 wrote:
Loving this build! with full charges i have 25k DPS and 1087 life regen so it feels unstoppable, i did up to a T14 no problem so with care and paying attention i'd say the only thing this build can't do is no regen maps and uber atziri(unless you know the mechanics really well), if you can get a 6link and put rapid decay the damage skyrockets from faster aftershocks and the more damage to the dots, totally recommend this to anyone that wants to feel like a moving mountain
No Regen maps are easy to run if you put up Warlord's Mark.
this build is great, easily facerolls uber lab with relatively cheap gear

recently dumped a bunch of regret orbs into my unused totem chieftain and completely respecced it into juggernaut. this build completely trivializes the majority of uber lab, it fully tanks buffed izaro when my berserker with kaom's could not. the regen is so ridiculous that you can stand in the middle of a pack, get up to stretch and pour more coffee, and come back with full hp and max endurance charges. the only minor downsides are slower map speeds (at least compared to berserker, temp chains immunity as juggernaut helps compensate), and low attack speed with marohi until switching to disfavour/well crafted 6L coronal which may be out of budget range for some
Last edited by shadowfriend420 on Jul 9, 2016, 6:52:48 PM
how did he die?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info