[2.3] Angryaa's Juggernaut Uber Labyrinth farmer

Izaro with elemental dmg buffs still destroys this build. I died 2 times today so be careful!
Does POELAB.COM show if Izaro has elemental buffage? I'm looking at it today and it doesn't indicate it as such... unless I'm missing the information on that.

I'm looking under Izaro phases btw... I would think it would indicate elemental buffage there?
Last edited by Lightstrikes on Jul 10, 2016, 4:45:13 PM
Essence give Izaro elemental damage. I usually kill them rather than try to get a key out of them.
Did my 1st uber Izaro attempt with this build and was easy. I'm level 82 with 6900 life with 9 max endurance charges. Pretty much face tanked him the whole fight.

Just wanted to thank you for the build. I was able to clear uber lab and regular atziri at lvl 72 in PSC. I followed the build pretty much exactly, though i didnt take Unwavering Stance. Is it really needed? I have not felt hindered by stuns at all.
I am still very pleased with the build. Uber runs went quite smoothly. Also leveling was a nice experience. I never felt so save in porcupine maps. A self cast immortal call helps also to prevent dmg in some situations and was quite usefull for me.
For uber Izaro I went with enfeeble + vulnerability. Enfeeble helps a bit with the ele buffs and vulnerability is just a heavy dmg increase.

At the moment I have 6.5k hp with 1.4k life regen/sec.

Skill tree with lvl 92:

Gear:

Spoiler

To reach far distant places in the lab:

Flasks:

Jewels:

Last edited by 7thSlap on Jul 12, 2016, 1:51:39 PM
Gem setup link doesn't work.
Got the enchantment today in the lab

My question: is it worth to go from marohi 6link to disfavor 5link to use the full potential of the enchant??

At the moment im at 0.58s Attack time and 0.57s Aftershock time, with the enchant my aftershock time is 0.34s and i dont see a way in which i can get there with the marohi.

I can farm lab very easy with the current setup but a bit faster is never bad :D

What do you guys think, can it work with the disfavor or should i just sell the helm??

I cant afford the axe now only after selling my marohi otherwise i would test it myself

Thanks for the Help
Got bored today and decided to give Core a try with this build. Took it down super easy, 1 death which was my fault with a little less than 10% health remaining. I was surprised how well it did clearing that map.

Last edited by Menacetech on Jul 16, 2016, 1:18:03 PM
Loving this build - currently level 60 and its been a breeze - i have literaly died once from 1-60 and that was a 10s freeze.

things i'm notcing...

1) Geofri's Baptism carries you through cruel and until 57 when you get your marohi really easily plus its like 1c for a 4l.
2) blood rage works against the concept of this build a bit, but for leveling the boost in attack speed makes your movement skills work well and is helpful.

Question Though.. Unwavering stance? i thought this skill was only really good when picked up in conjunction with IR. We have a decent amount of evaision gear what is the thought process behind this skill?

Thanks Angry!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info