Forgive my english im french
"
rogue5 wrote:
Can you tell me from where you got your Chaos Dmg

Thanks

Forgive my english im french

Chaos from Atziri promise flask
Last edited by Rev3ntOn33 on Jul 1, 2016, 3:52:19 AM
How about pledge of hands and lightning warp with curse on hit?

Could you make step by step lvling trees?
"
Cebilat wrote:
How about pledge of hands and lightning warp with curse on hit?

Could you make step by step lvling trees?

Sorry I don't make leveling trees.

As for using pledge of hands, you could, but with the updates to wands they're now better than pledge.

If you want to do a multi curse warp I guess you could use pledge but you'd be losing a lot of valuable crit which is what makes this build work.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Hi bro, i was a Fan of your VMS build, love it. Now after seeing this build, I have something to ask if u dont mind.
1, What do yo think about Templar-inquisitor for this build?(the Elemental resistance ignorant is huge)
2, How about Vaal pact?
3, Can u go CI?
My IGN: ExaltedPetyrBaelish.
"
lesun02 wrote:
Hi bro, i was a Fan of your VMS build, love it. Now after seeing this build, I have something to ask if u dont mind.
1, What do yo think about Templar-inquisitor for this build?(the Elemental resistance ignorant is huge)
2, How about Vaal pact?
3, Can u go CI?

1. If you go inquisitor then the build gets changed completely. There will be no more prolification or chain reactions.

2. If you're worried about reflect, just take the elementalist node that reduces reflected damage by 50%.

3. Yes with the Beast Fur Shawl unique armour if you really want to go CI.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Hi, I know this might have been answered already but where should I go first in the passive tree? I can't find anything in the original post other than the full tree. I am playing in HC, should I go to templar for AOE first and take Life nodes? Thanks in advance.
"
Hi, I know this might have been answered already but where should I go first in the passive tree? I can't find anything in the original post other than the full tree. I am playing in HC, should I go to templar for AOE first and take Life nodes? Thanks in advance.

You get what you feel you need at any given time. There is no right way to do this.
1 question: Have you kill uber Izaro or atziri with this build? Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info