2.3 - The Frost Nuke™ - Crit Vortex + Herald - Full screen explosions

"
Govenor04 wrote:
That's awesome! I'm still leveling mine right now, but I almost wish I had started the league with a Vortex build now, because I agree, it is super fun! And about the mana thing, that sounds good. Hopefully by the time I start mapping, I'll have enough mana/regen to run all 3. Right now I'm missing out on my CoH HoT so I can use clarity + HoI. Thanks again!

EDIT: I also wanted to ask you, is there a certain order in which I should take my Ascendancy passives?

Beacon of Ruin (this is what makes shit go crazy)
Liege of the Primordial
Pendulum of Destruction
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
has this been updated for the current build? Also what ascendancy do you get? a lvling guide would help to..
What'd be your skilltree if you went for CI instead of life?

To me it seems like you got some ideas, seeing how you skip Oak in normal :D
Last edited by Yendorc on Jun 12, 2016, 10:27:07 AM
Thanks again SimpleSim. You've been a tremendous help! Much appreciated. -Gov
Last edited by Govenor04 on Jun 12, 2016, 11:22:12 AM
"
Yendorc wrote:
What'd be your skilltree if you went for CI instead of life?

To me it seems like you got some ideas, seeing how you skip Oak in normal :D

Well actually my build is meant to hit all the notables I want at level 92. If you level past that, you can get oak in normal.

As for CI, I wouldn't be your man. I've only ever played 1 CI build and it is the trollest build ever.

"
NetBlaise wrote:
has this been updated for the current build? Also what ascendancy do you get? a lvling guide would help to..

The ascendancy is in the original post as well as which order to get your notables in.

I don't know what you mean by update. This build was posted yesterday.

I don't typically post leveling guides in any of my builds. It really is just; slap on vortex and level up. The order in which you get your skill points don't really matter. Get what you need when you need it.
Crit Shockwave Totem 650k +: #1657327 / Crit VMS (1 mil DPS): #1511368 / Crit self-cast spark: #1565708
1.3 crit firestorm: #1280086 / 1.3 crit Ice Nova: #1219809 / Flame Nova (sire of shards incinerate): #1359847
Last edited by Simplesim45 on Jun 12, 2016, 2:22:26 PM
Which direction of the tree should we spec into? :S
It's HC build? You play on HC ? :)
I have almost the same tree but i speced into dual curse tree so i run 2 curses as uaras, should i respec to run heralds or are cures still viable.
"
russiandobby wrote:
I have almost the same tree but i speced into dual curse tree so i run 2 curses as uaras, should i respec to run heralds or are cures still viable.

Well the herald is what's causing the chain reactions so they're mandatory for this build.
Do you think this can do T13+ maps easily (in PSC, so no super insane items).

If it can do T13+ maps easily, how do you think it would fair in a group of 2 or so other players? Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info