PoE-ItemInfo Script (Version 2.3+)

"
Mollorcist wrote:
Those two affixes are outdated and should be updated to the current 3.1 values:

Those two are already updated in the 3.1.00 release.
I updated trademacro to v2.7.2 but it dosent show the 3.1 updated mods? Am i doing something wrongly?
"
shaunleo wrote:
I updated trademacro to v2.7.2 but it dosent show the 3.1 updated mods? Am i doing something wrongly?

No. I updated ItemInfo and Eruyome needs to include this update into TradeMacro. He didn't release a new version since I made the update, so it is not yet included in the TradeMacro.
"
No. I updated ItemInfo and Eruyome needs to include this update into TradeMacro. He didn't release a new version since I made the update, so it is not yet included in the TradeMacro.

Thank you very much for this info, I didn't even think about that possibility. Releases don't tickle downstream as fast as I expected.
Hey man,

I have been using an older version of this script since Talisman, i downloaded the new 3.1 version and now any time i try to open it i get the following message:

Error at line 11546.

Line Text: CM_ExecuteCustomMacrosCode_Label
Error: Duplicate Label

The program will exit.

I have no idea what is causing this or how to fix it, so far i have not found a solution on the thread. Any suggestions would be very helpful. Thank you.
"
Boanger wrote:
Hey man,

I have been using an older version of this script since Talisman, i downloaded the new 3.1 version and now any time i try to open it i get the following message:

Error at line 11546.

Line Text: CM_ExecuteCustomMacrosCode_Label
Error: Duplicate Label

The program will exit.

I have no idea what is causing this or how to fix it, so far i have not found a solution on the thread. Any suggestions would be very helpful. Thank you.

That usually happens when some folder is duplicated. Please check at
"%USERPROFILE%\Documents\PoE-ItemInfo"
if something looks odd and check in the "\CustomMacros" folder if there are several files created by default.

Also, if you used an older version all the time you might not know about the TradeMacro (where ItemInfo is included). Unless you are playing SSF or you avoid trading at all, take a look here.
I know some other scripts have an invite hotkey for inviting other players into groups. I would absolutely love this as I sometimes accidentally invite into guild instead of party, or friends list for example. I didn't see it in the additional macros, only the kick self. I did notice you could create your own additional macro but it's a bit too technical for my knowledge. Any chance anyone has already written the code so that I could just copy and paste it?

Any help would be really appreciated. Also, thank you very much to whoever has been maintaining my favorite poe script!
IGN: dbk or BONGSANDTHONGS if you prefer
"
datbabykilla wrote:
I know some other scripts have an invite hotkey for inviting other players into groups. I would absolutely love this as I sometimes accidentally invite into guild instead of party, or friends list for example. I didn't see it in the additional macros, only the kick self. I did notice you could create your own additional macro but it's a bit too technical for my knowledge. Any chance anyone has already written the code so that I could just copy and paste it?

Any help would be really appreciated. Also, thank you very much to whoever has been maintaining my favorite poe script!

I guess you mean MercuryTrade? Inviting someone is not that trivial. As far as I know MercuryTrade constantly scans the chat log file and gets the character name from there. Theoretically one could try to use the Ctrl+Enter reply function from PoE to get the last whisper, but that function does not always work. If I put in an invite function based on that, you might end up inviting someone you whispered earlier.

I'll consider a command to prepare the chat input with "/invite LastWhisper" and leave it open for the user to confirm with enter.
"
aRTy42 wrote:
I guess you mean MercuryTrade? Inviting someone is not that trivial. As far as I know MercuryTrade constantly scans the chat log file and gets the character name from there. Theoretically one could try to use the Ctrl+Enter reply function from PoE to get the last whisper, but that function does not always work. If I put in an invite function based on that, you might end up inviting someone you whispered earlier.

I'll consider a command to prepare the chat input with "/invite LastWhisper" and leave it open for the user to confirm with enter.

I was referring to lutbot (lutbot.com). The /invite lastwhisper would be perfect though! That's basically what i meant.
IGN: dbk or BONGSANDTHONGS if you prefer
Hi.
My AHK instantly closes in tray while I run Run_ItemInfo.

I updated everything for new 3.1 PoE.

I played with ItemInfo Script before 3.1 path and it runs fine.

Any ideas?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info