PoE-ItemInfo Script (Version 2.3+)

"
aRTy42 wrote:
"
Damoochie wrote:
I just updated to the latest versions of TradeMacro and AHK but on opening the script now it shows a warning of sorts:

ASCII 2) The KeyName parameter specifies one or more keys that are either not recognized or not supported by the current keyboard/layout language. Switching to the english layout should solve this for now.

I then click 'OK' and the script finishes loading and seems to function as it should..... but the warning is something I'd like to stop from appearing if possible!

Thanks

This is the ItemInfo thread though, if you run the TradeMacro you should rather report it over there. What keyboard layout/language are you using? I doubt we can fix the error message, because that should come from AHK itself and isn't a user-defined message.

Oh oops... i just right clicked the trademacro icon in the tray and clicked the link to this forum thread ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

I'm not sure how to see/change what layout AHK is currently using.

I'll see if I can find the setting thx.
--------------- THE MOOCH --------------
"
Damoochie wrote:

Are you using a russian keyboard layout or something else with non-western symbols on it?
"
aRTy42 wrote:
"
Damoochie wrote:

Are you using a russian keyboard layout or something else with non-western symbols on it?

No, I'm using a standard english layout keyboard according to my region settings in Win10 and the layout matches what I see on my keyboard. I was using US layout but changed to UK one to test but the warning still appeared upon opening TM.
--------------- THE MOOCH --------------
Can i use script with russian client? didnt work. English client works.
Last edited by Levshin on Aug 29, 2017, 1:45:51 PM
"
Levshin wrote:
Can i use script with russian client? didnt work. English client works.

It is based on text matching, so it only works in english.
I hawe a weird problem with the script ... latly it started to generate random popups with warnings that random files cant be copied to my user directory. After that, I found my whole C disk, 124 GB of files inside ...\Documents\PoE-ItemInfo directory

Im running PoE in windowed mode on Windows 10

Is it posible that each time ctrl+c is used the script copy something in that directory??

EDIT: Also using trade macro, so maybe its the combination of ctr+c from item info ... and ctrl+d from trade macro?
Last edited by AntisD on Sep 7, 2017, 9:26:15 AM
"
AntisD wrote:
I hawe a weird problem with the script ... latly it started to generate random popups with warnings that random files cant be copied to my user directory. After that, I found my whole C disk, 124 GB of files inside ...\Documents\PoE-ItemInfo directory

Im running PoE in windowed mode on Windows 10

Is it posible that each time ctrl+c is used the script copy something in that directory??

EDIT: Also using trade macro, so maybe its the combination of ctr+c from item info ... and ctrl+d from trade macro?

ItemInfo is already included in the TradeMacro, don't run the two scripts at the same time. I have no idea what you did with the user directory, but no the script does not use ctrl+c to copy your files.

Did you unpack the scripts directly into the C:\ drive without using any folder? In that case the script might try to back up the whole drive before updating because the drive is its main directory. You should get a warning about that though, so unless you just clicked yes several times without reading, there shouldn't be an issue.
Last edited by aRTy42 on Sep 8, 2017, 12:13:13 AM
Hello,

Just a note on the latest script, everything works ok for me and just want to note that when decoding 'Increased Poison Duration' it says 'Unprocessed essence mod or unknown mod'.
I have a Cleaving Crimson Jewel of Poisoning which includes 6% Increased Poison Duration. When I Ctrl+C, it shows as the output above 'Unprocessed...'

Thank you very much for this extremely useful script!

Bulls-eye.
"
Hello,
when decoding 'Increased Poison Duration' it says 'Unprocessed essence mod or unknown mod'.

GGG changed the wording there, thanks for the report. Fixing it now, will be in the next release.
I'm having issues with the normal price check in Standard. When I use normal price check on an item, I get a list of items that have the same prefixes and suffixes as my item, but the tiers of the listed items will be much worse than the item I'm trying to price. Using advanced price check gives me the correct pricing, but takes a chunk more time to do than just using the normal price check. For example, I have boots that advanced price check tells me are worth 3 to 40 ex, but normal price check says they sell for an alt. I've looked at the settings, but I can't find anything that forces the normal price check to check the correct tier.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info