PoE-ItemInfo Script (Version 2.3+)

I'm struggling hard to make this work.

I installed multiple different versions of AHK. Currently running 1.1.26.1 as someone mentioned. Tried the newest and 1.1.27.xxx aswell.

I run my game in windowed fullscreen, tried windowed too. I have the script running but when i press CTRL+C Nothing happens. The script isn't paused or anything. What am i doing wrong?
"
Ekpek wrote:
I'm struggling hard to make this work.

I installed multiple different versions of AHK. Currently running 1.1.26.1 as someone mentioned. Tried the newest and 1.1.27.xxx aswell.

I run my game in windowed fullscreen, tried windowed too. I have the script running but when i press CTRL+C Nothing happens. The script isn't paused or anything. What am i doing wrong?

Are other functions such as hideout travel with F5 working?
================================
from aRTy, Eruyome

* Updated Uniques, Divination Cards, Maps and Gem Quality info
* Bugfix: Quantity on shaper amulets is no longer mistaken for a legacy quantity roll.
* Added AdditionalMacro for http://poe-antiquary.xyz, default: Ctrl + Alt + A
* Included technical changes from the TradeMacro

3.3.00 and 3.3.01 were discarded due to issues with file version management.
Last edited by aRTy42 on Jun 1, 2018, 1:55:34 PM
I don't know if this is a known problem but it doesn't recognize the VD enchant.
Stupid question but is it possible to either customize the script or add code to have a visual weight/color code for tier ranks on items.
I have no coding knowledge so I really have no idea how one would do that but I wish you could put some emphasis for tier 1 modes on item so a quick look would show that an item with unfamiliar mods might be interesting if it has 3+ T1 mods on it.
So either by increasing font size or putting it in bold or having it displayed in red or something, as far as I can see, even using GDI+ the whole text can be changed but not individual part of what is displayed.

Sure you can always read it but playing POE a lot and being in sort of relaxed brainless heavy farming mode makes me want to use the script to get a quick visual hint of whether something seems more interesting than a quick look would have told me otherwise or if it is vendor trash.

I see there is GDIConditionalColors but I don't see where in POE-ItemInfo.ahk you can define what colors go to which condition or if anything is setup to associate that with tier.

I am using the Map Mod Warnings section of this script and it is very helpful to identify problem map mods, and I especially love that you can pick and choose which ones are warned about. There is also a warning for "Multi Damage:" and it's typically when the mobs have more than one damage mod. Unfortunately, I don't really care about this warning but there seems to be no way to disable it. I have searched the Map Mod Warnings file as well as the Item Info Script settings and there is no way to turn off the Multi Damage mod warning.

Is there some method I am missing? If not, could that option be added at some point? I feel like the warning system is devalued when you forced to view warnings about stuff that doesn't affect you.
"
Frogfriend wrote:
Is there some method I am missing? If not, could that option be added at some point? I feel like the warning system is devalued when you forced to view warnings about stuff that doesn't affect you.

You are not missing something, those warnings can currently not be disabled specifically, only the warning system in total. I picked several mods for the "Multi Damage", gave them points and display a warning once a certain threshold is reached. Since damage mods on enemies should affect pretty much everyone I thought it was a reasonable thing to warn in general. I can add an option to disable it though.
Hello

Returning after a few years... I am looking for the config file where you could set TierRelativeToItemLevel in the old days to see the affix tier in regard of the max possible due to item level.

Is it still configurable plz ?
IGN: Grimmy_ThunderFury
"
mqplideste wrote:
Stupid question but is it possible to either customize the script or add code to have a visual weight/color code for tier ranks on items.

Not with the current system, but Eruyome developed a new method to display the tooltip, which will support specific colour/font adjustments like that. It still has to be tested more and potentially improved in performance though, so I don't have a date when it will be ready.

"
grimgroth wrote:
Hello

Returning after a few years... I am looking for the config file where you could set TierRelativeToItemLevel in the old days to see the affix tier in regard of the max possible due to item level.

Is it still configurable plz ?

That option does not exist anymore, because it was used to rarely but meant much more potentially issues and bug testing.
"
aRTy42 wrote:
I can add an option to disable it though.

That would be super appreciated!! Sometimes I play builds that really cannot die no matter what bonus damage is added, but I still like to know if there's Temporal Chains, Hexproof, or a Reflect I can't handle.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info