PoE-ItemInfo Script (Version 2.3+)

Used this script since forever. Just updated to newest version, which asked me to install newest version of autohotkey, which i then did.

When i run the 3.1 affix script now, my autohotkey instantly closes.... :(

Edit: ok it seems i just fixed it by removing the newest version of autohotkey (Current version: v1.1.27.00 - December 24, 2017) and installed the previous one (AutoHotkey_1.1.26.01_setup.exe)

Good luck if anyone else had these issues.
Crit Cyclone Guide: thread/1985095
HC Crit Lacerate CI Guide: thread/1765662
Level 100 HC 100k+ Chain Splitarrow: thread/1482575
Level 100 THC Cyclone Mara: thread/1423439
Last edited by Chojin on Dec 26, 2017, 6:28:51 AM
Works now.
Installed AutoHotkey_1.1.26.01_setup.exe
Thank you Chojin.
Thx for the awesome work.

Apologises if this has been asked and answered before.

How do I stop the changed user files popup from showing everytime I start the macro from appearing?
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
"
Chojin wrote:
Edit: ok it seems i just fixed it by removing the newest version of autohotkey (Current version: v1.1.27.00 - December 24, 2017) and installed the previous one (AutoHotkey_1.1.26.01_setup.exe)

Good luck if anyone else had these issues.

Thanks! It works now.
Here is direct link to working version: https://autohotkey.com/download/1.1/AutoHotkey_1.1.26.01_setup.exe
"
Thx for the awesome work.

Apologises if this has been asked and answered before.

How do I stop the changed user files popup from showing everytime I start the macro from appearing?

That should only show up after an update that changed the default user config files and also only once. Are you editing the config files that come with the script?
"
aRTy42 wrote:
================================
from aRTy, Eruyome

** NO (!) new map/divination card info yet. Also waiting for the wiki here.

Any updates on the status of this work? (Your map/div documentation, not the wiki). This is a really great feature set that I used frequently. I am sure I am not alone. Anything we can do to help?
"
Zaffis wrote:
"
aRTy42 wrote:
================================
from aRTy, Eruyome

** NO (!) new map/divination card info yet. Also waiting for the wiki here.

Any updates on the status of this work? (Your map/div documentation, not the wiki). This is a really great feature set that I used frequently. I am sure I am not alone. Anything we can do to help?

The difficulty rating and boss descriptions came from the wiki, and I think those came from a writeup someone did at some point. If there is a spreadsheet or other kind of document already out there with updated boss notes etc. that I can use, that would be helpful.

The factual data about maps (tier, connections and vendor upgrade) is something I'll get from the wiki or a reddit post I've saved.

Divination card drop info is something I also scrape from the wiki, but the wiki info might be outdated. So if people updated divination cards on the wiki, that would be helpful.
Really awesome work!
just one more map
How can i remove this little window from every PoE loadig ? so annoying...

SC legues V
"
zaregu wrote:
How can i remove this little window from every PoE loadig ? so annoying...

Those files ending in .txt should not exist anymore. I guess there might be a permission issue with the config folder which stops the script from deleting those old files. Open the user folder and delete those two .txt files manually.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info