PoE-ItemInfo Script (Version 2.3+)

This still seem to lack the new values for Energy Shield on items, and possibly the new hybrid stats/new attributes. Either I've missed something, or you just haven't gotten around to it yet. Would be nice if this could be fixed.
Energy shield should be up to date, which mod seems to be wrong?

The hybrid mods are not in yet because it's a horrible clusterfuck to do.
From what I've noticed: body armors, helmets, and shields still have the old values.
A bug I found using ItemInfo script embedded with TradeMacro:
================================
from aRTy42

* Improvements for 3.0 mods: All new ailment mods should now be supported. Old Energy Shield mods should now all be fixed. Flat defense mods on hybrid armour bases are supported, hybrid life mods are not (if you see .5 prefixes, it's likely hybrid life).
* Fixed some gem quality information and changes to gem names.
* Updated Divination Cards and Uniques with data from the wiki.
The bug with doubled pseudo stats on white items has been noted. It will be fixed at some point, but it has low priority, as it is an obvious quirk.
Is it not possible to change so that i searches precisely after the item i want prices on?
Lets say i have a atziri's step (boots) 4 linked 3R and 1G, when I CTRL + D it just searches all atziri's no matter the sockets and show prices that are not correct for a pair of boots with 3 red 1 green all linked.
"
Accelerater wrote:
Is it not possible to change so that i searches precisely after the item i want prices on?
Lets say i have a atziri's step (boots) 4 linked 3R and 1G, when I CTRL + D it just searches all atziri's no matter the sockets and show prices that are not correct for a pair of boots with 3 red 1 green all linked.

That's the TradeMacro, see here. I don't think that's a practical change though, because people much rather want to search for the item in general, not the exact socket/colour layout they randomly got.
I just updated to the latest versions of TradeMacro and AHK but on opening the script now it shows a warning of sorts:

ASCII 2) The KeyName parameter specifies one or more keys that are either not recognized or not supported by the current keyboard/layout language. Switching to the english layout should solve this for now.

I then click 'OK' and the script finishes loading and seems to function as it should..... but the warning is something I'd like to stop from appearing if possible!

Thanks
--------------- THE MOOCH --------------
"
Damoochie wrote:
I just updated to the latest versions of TradeMacro and AHK but on opening the script now it shows a warning of sorts:

ASCII 2) The KeyName parameter specifies one or more keys that are either not recognized or not supported by the current keyboard/layout language. Switching to the english layout should solve this for now.

I then click 'OK' and the script finishes loading and seems to function as it should..... but the warning is something I'd like to stop from appearing if possible!

Thanks

This is the ItemInfo thread though, if you run the TradeMacro you should rather report it over there. What keyboard layout/language are you using? I doubt we can fix the error message, because that should come from AHK itself and isn't a user-defined message.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info