PoE-ItemInfo Script (Version 2.3+)

"
duabijitelur wrote:
the new reworked additional macro doesnt work with old ones isit?

What exactly are you trying to do? Just using the old file is not a good idea. If you want re-use personal code, you can put that into the custom folder.
getting a weird bug with latest update, i had 2.12 autohotkey but updated it to 2.14, still same issue
yeah stupid requirement of shitty additional macros routine.
//
just append
AM_AssignHotkeys:
at top of your own macro script if you want wipe defualt AM txt
Last edited by ill_matic on Aug 5, 2017, 12:39:01 PM
"
aRTy42 wrote:

* Reworked AdditionalMacros (by Eruyome). Refer to the ReadMe section at the start of the AdditionalMacros.txt file.

The new AdditionalMacros.txt is confusing to me and the ReadMe didn't help much :S

Did I understand correctly that to disable a macro I put "off" in the lines beginning with global?

I also tried to copy/paste every part related to JoinGlobal two times, because the only macro I wanted to add is two other channels, I'm gonna go test it now to see if it worked.

Edit: it worked :D I guess I guessed well, lol.
Last edited by DawnBlue on Aug 6, 2017, 4:21:34 AM
================================
from aRTy42

*Imported new unique data from the wiki.
In a couple of streams I´ve seen people who got a price check for some items as well.
How can this be enabled? I can´t find a solution. Thanks in advance.
I think there is a bug with the new suffixes added with 3.0

the weapon suffixes are shown as prefix : "increased damage with bleeding" and "increased damage with poison" (maybe even the others added in the 3.0 patch, haven't tested the others),

Can I change it manually somewhere ? or do we have to wait for a fix ?

here is the part in the patch notes :

"
Added new magic and rare weapon suffixes for ailments. Mods which provide Chance to cause Bleeding on Hit and Chance to Poison on Hit are local to the weapon.
of Ignition: grants Chance to Ignite.
of Freezing: grants Chance to Freeze.
of Shocking: grants Chance to Shock.
of Bleeding: grants Chance to cause Bleeding on Hit.
of Flaying: grants Chance to cause Bleeding on Hit.
of Hemorrhaging: grants Chance to cause Bleeding on Hit.
of Poisoning: grants Chance to Poison on Hit.
of Toxins: grants Chance to Poison on Hit.
of Death: grants Chance to Poison on Hit.
The following mods grant increased Burning Damage: of Burning, of Combusting, of Conflagrating.
The following mods grant increased Damage with Poison: of Poison, of Venom, of Virulence.
The following mods grant increased Damage with Bleeding: of Bloodletting, of Haemophilia, of Exsanguination.
The following mods grant increased Poison Duration: of Rot, of Putrefaction.
The following mods grant increased Bleeding Duration: of Torment, of Agony.

I saw weapons that have "increased damage with bleeding" and "increased damage with poison",
which was shown as a prefix.

"
Added new magic and rare weapon suffixes for ailments. Mods which provide Chance to cause Bleeding on Hit and Chance to Poison on Hit are local to the weapon.
of Ignition: grants Chance to Ignite.
of Freezing: grants Chance to Freeze.
of Shocking: grants Chance to Shock.
of Bleeding: grants Chance to cause Bleeding on Hit.
of Flaying: grants Chance to cause Bleeding on Hit.
of Hemorrhaging: grants Chance to cause Bleeding on Hit.
of Poisoning: grants Chance to Poison on Hit.
of Toxins: grants Chance to Poison on Hit.
of Death: grants Chance to Poison on Hit.
The following mods grant increased Burning Damage: of Burning, of Combusting, of Conflagrating.
The following mods grant increased Damage with Poison: of Poison, of Venom, of Virulence.
The following mods grant increased Damage with Bleeding: of Bloodletting, of Haemophilia, of Exsanguination.
The following mods grant increased Poison Duration: of Rot, of Putrefaction.
The following mods grant increased Bleeding Duration: of Torment, of Agony.
"
IamLoco wrote:
In a couple of streams I´ve seen people who got a price check for some items as well.
How can this be enabled? I can´t find a solution. Thanks in advance.

That's likely the TradeMacro, see here.

"
Kiro121 wrote:

the weapon suffixes are shown as prefix : "increased damage with bleeding" and "increased damage with poison" (maybe even the others added in the 3.0 patch, haven't tested the others),

Can I change it manually somewhere ? or do we have to wait for a fix ?

Not all new mods are in yet, so there is no prefix/suffix error somewhere, it simply gets misdetected because it is not checked yet. Consequently it's not an easy manual thing, you'll likely want to wait for a fix.
Hey man, it's not working for me...never had an issue running PoE AHK scripts in the past, help?

This is with the latest version of AHK installed (1.1.26).

Last edited by Odissius on Aug 11, 2017, 8:23:48 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info