PoE-ItemInfo Script (Version 2.3+)

================================
from aRTy42, Eruyome, Nightblade

* Map parsing: MapModWarnings can now be customized. Like AdditionalMacros the file is put into the user folder and can be accessed via the context menu "Edit -> Map Mod Warnings".
* New feature: Item highlighting (by Nightblade & Eruyome). The AdditionalMacros now come with a function that fills the search bar at your stash or at vendors. While hovering over an item, use Ctrl+F for a specific or Ctrl+Alt+F for a broad search term. Jumping into the search bar with Ctrl+F while not hovering over an item is unaffected.
* AdditionalMacros: Added more functions and enabled more functions by default.
"
Fascion wrote:
Is it possible to disable the pseudo section of the tooltip?
Wasn't seeing any obvious options for it in the settings.

No, there is no such option at the moment.
Might I suggest using a different keybind for the new CTRL+F feature? As this this already a default keybind within the game itself, people might encounter unexpected problems in using it.
"
Fascion wrote:
Might I suggest using a different keybind for the new CTRL+F feature? As this this already a default keybind within the game itself, people might encounter unexpected problems in using it.

It is meant to be the same keybind because the functions are related and the TradeMacro introduces lots of additional keybinds already. If you don't want the function at all you can disable it. If you want to use it, pressing Ctrl+F while not hovering over an item keeps the original functionality. You can also change to keybind for yourself, but I won't be changing the default.
Last edited by aRTy42 on Apr 21, 2017, 5:06:15 PM
"
aRTy42 wrote:
It is meant to be the same keybind because the functions are related and the TradeMacro introduces lots of additional keybinds already. If you don't want the function at all you can disable it. If you want to use it, pressing Ctrl+F while not hovering over an item keeps the original functionality. You can also change to keybind for yourself, but I won't be changing the default.
Fair enough. I'll just have to disable it, then. It was outright breaking all of my existing quick-searches after accidentally hovering one time, requiring me to close the entire script to restore functionality.
Every update u guys make overwrites my "additional Macros.txt" Why???

I added there some code, simple stuff like /remaining or Scroll wheel stash tab change. The option to have our own scripts included in the additional file would be awesome (is awesome)
except update deleting my changes made.
"
Teletronix wrote:
Every update u guys make overwrites my "additional Macros.txt" Why???

I added there some code, simple stuff like /remaining or Scroll wheel stash tab change. The option to have our own scripts included in the additional file would be awesome (is awesome)
except update deleting my changes made.

Only updates that changed the default file overwrite it. This should be the first update since the auto-updater was introduced that did that, which means there shouldn't have been complications for two months.
Your old file is moved into the folder "backup" in the user folder, so you should be able to easily copy your personal changes into the file again.
Last edited by aRTy42 on Apr 29, 2017, 6:15:10 PM
I can't make it show legacy league. I right click the macro in the taskbar and select POE (trade) item info settings and set it to tmpstandard, still shows SSF HC Legacy when I Ctrl D. It also added several tmpstandard to the drop down list as well, its making copies of all leagues the more I switch between them. All do the same. And ctrl alt D and select " open one poe.trade " always sets it to standard?

This is a clean new installation. Not edited the script. Just the settings for which league as I described above.

Amazing stuff, hope I'm just being stupid!
"
dexterknife wrote:
I can't make it show legacy league. I right click the macro in the taskbar and select POE (trade) item info settings and set it to tmpstandard, still shows SSF HC Legacy when I Ctrl D. It also added several tmpstandard to the drop down list as well, its making copies of all leagues the more I switch between them. All do the same. And ctrl alt D and select " open one poe.trade " always sets it to standard?

This is a clean new installation. Not edited the script. Just the settings for which league as I described above.

Amazing stuff, hope I'm just being stupid!

That sounds like something messed up your config file. Right click the macro icon and select "Open User Folder" and delete the "config_trade.ini" file. Exit the script and start it again with the "Run_TradeMacro.ahk". This way you should get a fresh copy of the latest default config file for sure.
You can then check again if the league is correctly selected, it should be tmpstandard already by default though. If you changed any other settings, do those changes again.
*** I posted this in the Trade Macro thread some time ago, but never got around to posting it here, as suggested in that thread. So here goes:

Suggestion:

Could you make it possible for the macro to play a sound, if an item has a tier 1 mod? Maybe customizable tier and number of mods.

Simple version:
Tier 1 mod = ding!

Advanced version:
2 Tier 1 mods and 1 Tier 2 mods = ding! ding! dong!

Even more advanced version:
2 Tier 1 mods that matches filter, and 1 Tier 1 mod, that doesn't match filer: ding! ding!

... or something like that.

Thank you for a really cool script :)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info