Sony servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

PoE-ItemInfo Script (Version 2.3+)

"
Malloreon wrote:
Is there a way to still autostart the script, using win 10?

If placing a shortcut into the autostart folder won't work because of the required admin status, then I don't have a solution either.

You could also just put a shortcut next to your PoE shortcut to have the script easily accessable.
on Additional macro,
I can't use any default command that use function keys
The others works fine (pause, win+d, etc) and trademacro also works fine.

I've tried changing the input key but still doesn't work.
I also checked hotkey link that you've provided in case they update the output syntax but i think that's not the problem.
And I've asked my friend and they said the additional macro is working fine.
Could you please help me troubleshoot it? Some of the default command is useful to me. Like /remaining and /hideout
"
bayuperdana wrote:
on Additional macro,

I also checked hotkey link that you've provided in case they update the output syntax but i think that's not the problem.
Could you please help me troubleshoot it? Some of the default command is useful to me. Like /remaining and /hideout

Well, did you remove the semicolon at the line start? (Check the opening post, the ones circled in orange). Only a few functions are enabled by default, because I didn't want to force too many hotkeys on people.

Did you save the file and reload the script properly?
"
aRTy42 wrote:
"
bayuperdana wrote:
on Additional macro,

Well, did you remove the semicolon at the line start? (Check the opening post, the ones circled in orange). Only a few functions are enabled by default, because I didn't want to force too many hotkeys on people.

Did you save the file and reload the script properly?

I did remove the semicolon, and you're right about the reloading script properly.

So there's 2 reload script option, the one on the below "Reload This Script" and the one above "Reload Script (Use only this)". I was using the above one, then it gives me error message saying there's no script something like that (I'm not quite remember), then I keep using the one below which is probably why the script is not reloading properly. Then I start the script straight from the folder (before i was using shortcut; my guess it's starting having problem when the version is updated), and the reload script option on the above is working. So it's fine now, sorry for bothering you, maybe this solved problem can help someone later.
Last edited by bayuperdana on Apr 8, 2017, 9:56:31 PM
"
bayuperdana wrote:
So there's 2 reload script option, the one on the below "Reload This Script" and the one above "Reload Script (Use only this)". I was using the above one, then it gives me error message saying there's no script something like that (I'm not quite remember), then I keep using the one below which is probably why the script is not reloading properly. Then I start the script straight from the folder (before i was using shortcut; my guess it's starting having problem when the version is updated), and the reload script option on the above is working. So it's fine now, sorry for bothering you, maybe this solved problem can help someone later.

That's odd. The lower one is there by default and you can't get rid of it specifically, except by manually constructing all the other default options (which we didn't want to do). The upper reload function is there because the script is not only using one file but works it's way through several ahk's (like the updater) and eventually launches the then constructed main file. Using the lower option attempts to restart only the main file without properly building it first aswell as not properly setting some variables.

The upper option does work for me, but if restarting by closing and reopening it (which is basically the upper option) worked for you and fixed the issue, that's at least something.
Last edited by aRTy42 on Apr 8, 2017, 10:09:23 PM
im sure dumb question but what is EN-Client?
have everything installed script running poe in windowed mode and still nothing when i click Ctrl+C

thank you
I shee it flicker/flash but doesnt stay even if i hold Ctrl+C
"
supernoober wrote:
im sure dumb question but what is EN-Client?
have everything installed script running poe in windowed mode and still nothing when i click Ctrl+C

I shee it flicker/flash but doesnt stay even if i hold Ctrl+C

EN-Client means the english version of the game. Some people tried using the script for a different ingame language which will not work.

Are you using windows 10? I've seen several reports lately that something changed the tooltip behaviour (like here for example). I'm not sure what causes it though, so I can't offer any advice at the moment.
2.6.03-beta
================================
from aRTy42 and Eruyome

* New feature: Map affix parsing which includes mod counting, so you no longer have to guesstimate 8-mods. Since this was a big chunk of code and is probably not completely bug-free yet this is a beta-release. If you want to test it: Please do! (and report any oddities you find).
* Included some Leaguestone fixes and further updater optimizations. (by Eruyome)
* Updated Uniques and Maps with wiki info (with thanks to cirf for updating all the articles about shaped maps).

================================
from aRTy42

* Map mod parsing improved. Includes mod warnings for unpopular or difficult mods.
* Map data: Tooltip now includes "Boss Arena: Yes/No". Updated most difficulty and layout ratings with the wiki's map article.

Mod warnings appear for these single mods:
Temp chains, Ele/Phys reflect, No Leech, No Regen

They also appear for these combinations:
Extra Eledmg & -Maxres or Eleweakness
Vulnerability & Poison on Hit or desecrated ground
Is it possible to disable the pseudo section of the tooltip?
Wasn't seeing any obvious options for it in the settings.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info