PoE-ItemInfo Script (Version 2.3+)

Just posting to

1. Say Thank You for this great tool!

Edit, Deleted, not intended to be posted in this thread. Got confused ...
Last edited by Altaya on Mar 4, 2017, 9:15:30 AM
Good grief what am I doing wrong?

I click on the link for the latest version but there's no download button once I reach ahk, what's up with that? I mean it says I can download source code, but I'm pretty sure I don't want that, tried it anyway "RunItemInfo.ahk" and got "Error at line 9" the program will exit.

I just want to update my really old version lol.. why does it have to be confusing. Anyone please help it would be hugely appreciated.
#NeverGoing90
"
TwistedTrip wrote:
Good grief what am I doing wrong?

Download source code is correct. You get a zip file from that which you need to unzip. You probably just looked into the zip archive and tried to run the script while it was still packed.
Thank you yet again for keeping the PoE Item Info tool up to date and adding new features.

It's become indispensable to my enjoyment of Path of Exile.
================================
from aRTy42

Updated Uniques, Divination Cards and Maps with the current wiki info. (Be still attentive when checking uniques since the wiki is not fully updated yet)

If you are getting an "Error while copying new files to ..." while using the auto-updater try renaming your old folder so that the update has no name collision. This is obviously not meant to happen and hopefully fixed soon, but I won't take down this release because of it.
Is this built into the POE Trade macro that you download from GitHub? Or do you need to download both if you want to use them?
ItemInfo is included in the Trademacro (and always executed with it, so don't click multiple ahk files).

This is done manually though, so changes to one script might need a day or so to be included in the other one.
Last edited by aRTy42 on Mar 8, 2017, 7:53:36 PM
I'm getting a weird error when launching the script related to the updater:

"

Update-Check failed, Exception thrown!

what: URLDownloadToFile
file: <expunged>\Lib\PoEScripts_Download.ahk
line: 61
extra:

Is there some dependency that's necessary to run this ?
Running Windows XP SP3 (32bits) without any sort of git awareness.
"
grinvader wrote:
I'm getting a weird error when launching the script related to the updater:

"

Update-Check failed, Exception thrown!

what: URLDownloadToFile
file: <expunged>\Lib\PoEScripts_Download.ahk
line: 61
extra:

Is there some dependency that's necessary to run this ?
Running Windows XP SP3 (32bits) without any sort of git awareness.

Are you using a recent autohotkey installation?
"
aRTy42 wrote:
Are you using a recent autohotkey installation?

Was using 1.1.24.05; updated to 1.1.25.01, but the error still happens.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info