PoE-ItemInfo Script (Version 2.3+)

"
Grimhill wrote:
I am having the same issue Mad-Patriot had. Where did you adjust the language?

The script only works for the english client. The standalone PoE client has 3 flags at the top left on the login screen, I'm not sure if it's the same for the steam version.
Thank you much for this script, arty
$$ Stay Real - Stay Fresh - Stay Pro $$
arty the real mvp here. thanks again mate
================================
from Eruyome, aRTy42, 4GForce

UPDATE YOUR AUTOHOTKEY INSTALLATION
(unless you updated in the last 2-3 months already)
http://ahkscript.org/

* New feature: Currency ratios fetched from http://poe.ninja/. Using the script on currency other than chaos calculates the conversion of the whole stack into chaos and displays the ratio. All four leagues are displayed. This feature is enabled by default. The data gets refreshed when starting or reloading the script or when using the function while the data is older than 3 hours. (by Eruyome; special thanks also to poe.ninja dev rasmuskl for the API and assistance)
* Added two functions to the AdditionalMacros: "setAfkMessage" and "CloseScripts" (by Eruyome).
* Added missing gem quality infos (Blade Flurry, Blight, Scorching Ray, Vaal Breach).
* Unknown mods and special essence mods now display that they are unknown or from essences instead of leaving a blank line. (by 4GForce)
* Fixed a bug that sometimes caused pseudo mods from an earlier item to show up if the current item had none. (thanks to 4GForce)
* Fixed a bug with data fetching for uniques. The last release was missing data for a few body armours and many jewels.
* Fixed several errors in the data for maps about vendoring and atlas connections.
* Updated Maps, Divination Cards and Uniques with the current wiki info.
Im getting Errors when I do Ctrl+C on items.
"
Sneakyshadow wrote:
Im getting Errors when I do Ctrl+C on items.

All items? What kind of an error?

It's working for me, but it might be an issue with the operating system or steam or file encoding.
Can you post the clipboard info of an item with errors please (Ctrl+C ingame and paste here).
================================
from aRTy42, Eruyome, 4GForce

* Fixed an issue with the file encoding of the config file and adjusted the handling of it. If you had weird characters instead of the three dots for abbreviating mods, try this release.
it is possible to add text input window for item info, like in price check with ctrl+i ???
"
stan88 wrote:
it is possible to add text input window for item info, like in price check with ctrl+i ???

The whole poe.trade interaction comes from the TradeMacro. What would ctrl+i do in ItemInfo?
Last edited by aRTy42 on Feb 1, 2017, 1:18:23 PM
"
aRTy42 wrote:
"
stan88 wrote:

The whole poe.trade interaction comes from the TradeMacro. What would ctrl+i do in ItemInfo?

ctrl+i Opens a text input where you can type an item name to search for. Can you add same text input window for item info, it is good if you dont have this item and want see info about. maybe for maps, unigues and cards only.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info