PoE-ItemInfo Script (Version 2.3+)

"
stan88 wrote:

ctrl+i Opens a text input where you can type an item name to search for. Can you add same text input window for item info, it is good if you dont have this item and want see info about. maybe for maps, unigues and cards only.

Just using the wiki should be the better option there. The search bar has an autocomplete function and the articles give more info than the tool and provide further links.
hi i been using item info all this while, but i been having issues lately.
1) It will only work once..the next time i press ctrl-c nothing will happen.
2) I will need to reload the script again for it to work. but then again it will only work once

Please give me some pointers to resolve this . thx

errr fixed the issue when i change back from directx 11 to directx 9ex. thx
Last edited by Ironxbow on Feb 14, 2017, 10:33:21 PM
Can any mod tell if this is LEGIT and 100% not BANable?
24.1.2018 [quote="Dro28"]wheres my fragment tab?[/quote]

(I thought that was a joke)

25.1.2018: GGG- Introducing the Fragment Stash Tab!
"
unlucky_child wrote:
Can any mod tell if this is LEGIT and 100% not BANable?

This macro only provides information from the game. It changes nothing in the game files and is therefore legit to use.
Hello. I am having an error when I try to run this script. I just installed the most recent version of AHK, I downloaded the files for the script and unzipped the entire folder (with all the contents data, lib, resources ect.) to the desktop and whenever I try to run the script I get an error.

The error reads:

Error at line 29 in #include file
"C:\Users\Deth\Desktop\POE-ItemInfo-2.5.05\lib\JSON.ahk".

Line Text: class JSON
Error: This line does not contain a recognized action.

The program will exit.

I have tried re-downloading the file and running the script as an administrator but nothing seems to work. Any suggestions?
"
Dethplaque wrote:
I have tried re-downloading the file and running the script as an administrator but nothing seems to work. Any suggestions?

What operating system are you using? Win10?

With the new functions that get data from the web there are also more opportunities for errors, unfortunately. Try downloading the sister project TradeMacro 2.0.0-beta version and use the "Run_ItemInfo.ahk" or if that fails too, try the "PoE-TradeMacro_(Fallback).exe".
"
aRTy42 wrote:

I am using windows 10. Ill try downloading the sister macro and the other macro and see if it works. I've used poe trade macro in the past but I find this macro to be a bit more useful.

Ill post again if anything goes wrong.
"
Dethplaque wrote:
"
aRTy42 wrote:

I am using windows 10. Ill try downloading the sister macro and the other macro and see if it works. I've used poe trade macro in the past but I find this macro to be a bit more useful.

Ill post again if anything goes wrong.

I downloaded the sister project and ran the macro. There was an error on another line. However the application version of the script works and it has everything I need. Thanks for the suggestions.
"
Dethplaque wrote:

I downloaded the sister project and ran the macro. There was an error on another line. However the application version of the script works and it has everything I need. Thanks for the suggestions.

It's quite possible that ItemInfo alone will work again for you soon. Win10 brought up several issues with different access privileges and file paths. Fixing these things for a system that you don't have yourself is a bit tricky, but I hope we will figure it all out.
================================
from Eruyome, 4GForce, aRTy42

* New features: Auto-updater and global user settings. (by Eruyome)
** The update notification window now comes with a button "update". This feature allows the script to download the new files from GitHub and extract them to a folder of your choosing. In the right click menu "PoE Item Info Settings" you can tick options to skip the folder selection (and thus always using the default generic folder "POE-ItemInfo") aswell as not creating and asking about a backup folder (which occurs when overwriting an existing folder with the update). If you are not interested in keeping old versions and basically want the update with ask few clicks as possible, you probably want to tick both options.
** Global user settings means that the script no longer stores its config files and the AdditionalMacros file in the script folder itself, but instead creates and uses files at "<MyDocuments>\PoE-ItemInfo\". This means that the script will no longer overwrite your settings and AdditionalMacro file with the defaults with every update. By using file hashes the updater will detect when an update introduced changes to the defaults and only then update the user files. In that case your former user files will also be backed up so you can easily copy modifications into the new file again if you want to.
* Made several fixes and changes to pseudo-mods. (by 4GForce and Eruyome)
* Added a new default command to the AdditionalMacros: Winkey+D will now minimize PoE to the taskbar. Contrary to tabbing out or similar commands this will make PoE stay minimized while using other windows, instead of having it pop-up again behind them.
* Fixed the tiers for the flat ES mod for shields. The legacy tier "136-145" was still being used as T1, which is now fixed so that "107-135" is considered T1.
* Made some adjustments to the handling of Implicits. (by Eruyome)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info