PoE-ItemInfo Script (Version 2.3+)

"
krunchor wrote:
I can't seem to get item currency value to show up

I press CTRL+C and I can see the hover window with item details but no indication of a price

I do I need to press something else or some extra setting?

Right click the system tray icon > "PoE Item Info Settings" > Left middle-ish: Tick "Show currency value in chaos"

To get proper results there you need to give the script input of the current conversion ratios. Those are stored in the file "CurrencyRates.txt" which can be found in the data folder or be edited via icon right click > "Edit".

Furthermore, conversion does not work on stacks of 1000+ in the currency tab yet, someone posted a fix but there was no release since.
Hi, I really like the macro. Thanks for all the work you guys do.

I have a small request / suggestion. For the browser path window, when I supply the command:

C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe

it works, as it should.

I would like to run the browser in private mode. The Windows command is:

C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe -private-window

The macro rejects this input. Is there a way to specify parameters, or is this something that could be added in the future?

Thanks,
Egg
Hello! It might be the new patch, but I just downloaded your script and I cant seem to get it to work. Followed instructions exactly, even re-installed auto-hotkey twice to make sure. Currently on windows 10. I am on a domain that might have some GPO restrictions in case that matters.
"
jskinner123 wrote:
Hello! It might be the new patch, but I just downloaded your script and I cant seem to get it to work. Followed instructions exactly, even re-installed auto-hotkey twice to make sure. Currently on windows 10. I am on a domain that might have some GPO restrictions in case that matters.

Nah it's just that they changed the client name with the new patch, so it's just a matter of editing it
"
BloodRaziel wrote:
"
jskinner123 wrote:

Nah it's just that they changed the client name with the new patch, so it's just a matter of editing it

Makes sense. Anyone know what to edit manually until this is updated?
"
BloodRaziel wrote:
"
jskinner123 wrote:

I don't think it's just a client name change. The client has the same name still.
Warband: IGN: Benko
"
projectsix wrote:
"
BloodRaziel wrote:
"
jskinner123 wrote:

Makes sense. Anyone know what to edit manually until this is updated?

go here

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5dk2ye/fyi_242_and_autohotkey/

You need to edit poe item info scpript and change Direct3DWindowClass to POEWindowClass , there are just 2 voices to edit from direct to poewindow , edit save and should work ... mine is working.
Last edited by BloodRaziel on Nov 18, 2016, 12:16:03 AM
"
BloodRaziel wrote:
go here

You need to edit poe item info scpript and change Direct3DWindowClass to POEWindowClass , there are just 2 voices to edit from direct to poewindow , edit save and should work ... mine is working.

Awesome, that worked. Thank you!
removed - post was redundant
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Nov 18, 2016, 1:07:27 PM
"
BloodRaziel wrote:

go here

i did that and it's working in the 'normal' client but not in the 64bit version.
is there a way to make it work in both versions?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info