PoE-ItemInfo Script (Version 2.3+)

"
osna23 wrote:

i did that and it's working in the 'normal' client but not in the 64bit version.
is there a way to make it work in both versions?

Uhm are u sure u have edited in the right way? there are "only" 2 voices to edit in the script , u should just change Direct3DWindowClass into POEWindowClass.
I'm using the 64bit client and it's working for me, are u sure u're playing in windows bordless in the new client?
"
BloodRaziel wrote:
"
osna23 wrote:

i did that and it's working in the 'normal' client but not in the 64bit version.

Uhm are u sure u have edited in the right way? there are "only" 2 voices to edit in the script , u should just change Direct3DWindowClass into POEWindowClass.
I'm using the 64bit client and it's working for me, are u sure u're playing in windows bordless in the new client?

i only changed the 2 WindowClass and yeah i'm running it the 64bit client in windowed fullscreen mode.
i'm using steam maybe that's why?
"
osna23 wrote:
"
BloodRaziel wrote:

go here

https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5dk2ye/fyi_242_and_autohotkey/

You need to edit poe item info scpript and change Direct3DWindowClass to POEWindowClass , there are just 2 voices to edit from direct to poewindow , edit save and should work ... mine is working.

v2.2.4 is working here with vwith the 64 bit poe version after the string replacement in line 7618.

did you reload the script after editing nd saving?
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
"
vio wrote:
v2.2.4 is working here with vwith the 64 bit poe version after the string replacement in line 7618.

i replaced it in line 7618 and 7851 and reloaded it
"
osna23 wrote:
"
vio wrote:

i replaced it in line 7618 and 7851 and reloaded it

i didn't replace the one in line 7851. can you revert it and try again?
strange now it's working with and without that line changed Oo

only thing that's still not working are the 'addictional macros' txt
Last edited by osna23 on Nov 18, 2016, 1:56:15 PM
================================
from aRTy42, Eruyome, Arkaf
* Changed Direct3DWindowClass to POEWindowClass and the relevant .exe names, so that the script works again. It should support both standalone and steam version and both 32 and 64 bit.
* Currency stacks of 1000+ in the currency tab should now read correctly for the currency conversion function. (thanks to Arkaf and iulianov who commented on this)
"
aRTy42 wrote:
================================
from aRTy42, Eruyome, Arkaf
* Changed Direct3DWindowClass to POEWindowClass and the relevant .exe names, so that the script works again. It should support both standalone and steam version and both 32 and 64 bit.
* Currency stacks of 1000+ in the currency tab should now read correctly for the currency conversion function. (thanks to Arkaf and iulianov who commented on this)

well, great! many thanks for adapting to the changes.
Apparently the former "Armory Map" was renamed to "Armoury Map" in v2.4.2. I won't publish a release just for that, since there can easily be another small detail tomorrow or in a few days.

It's corrected for the next release and already on GitHub. If you want the new version right away, right click and use "save target as" on this link: MapList.txt. Put that file in the data folder of the script and you are good to go. You can also rename all occurences of "Armory" in the file you have, if you prefer that.
Last edited by aRTy42 on Nov 21, 2016, 3:49:16 PM
Thanks to everyone keeping this thing updated and good luck in beach league! :)
Perception is reality.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info