PoE-ItemInfo Script (Version 2.3+)

Hi,
so i just installed autohotkey 1.1.24.02 and downloaded the newest version of Item Info (2.4.02).
Opened up the script properly while Poe is windowed fullscreen. So far, everything seems normal.
But once in game, when i hold ctrl+c and hover over items, nothing appears.
To be fair, i am not very handy with computers, but i cant seem to figure out why it isnt working.
If someone can help me out i would greatly appreciate.
Also thanks for the script :)
Nvm m8s i just found out i wasnt in window mode. lol
================================
from aRTy42 and Eruyome
* Updated Maps. Added shaped maps and included information from the wiki where possible.
* Corrected the data for the "Cast Speed" affix, which is higher for staves since PoE v2.4
* Fixed item type detection for magic items (by Eruyome)
* Added or changed several functions and data storing methods so that the "PoE-TradeMacro" can build on top of this script (by Eruyome)
================================
from aRTy42
* Minor fix for map matching (Ivory Temple Map and Vaal Temple Map were detected as Temple Map)
Last edited by GoodApollo13 on Oct 25, 2016, 11:51:21 PM
Fixed a problem with currency to chaos having problems with stacksizes over 1000.

add
StackSize := RegExReplace(StackSize, "i)[^0-9a-z]")

to line 6044.

this removes some ascii codes that show up between the numbers.

I was looking for this after I saw it on a stream. What an awesome tool. Just wanted to say thanks and keep up the great work.
Been using 2.1 version until today, just found out someone started updating this. Good job mate, keep it up!
I can't seem to get item currency value to show up

I press CTRL+C and I can see the hover window with item details but no indication of a price

I do I need to press something else or some extra setting?
TRUE FACT

Your success in POE is entirely dependent on the time you have to invest in the game.
Your success in POE is entirely dependent on the time you have to invest in the game.
Hey, just wanted to say thank you for this script and continuing to work on it. I use it all the time and it's much appreciated!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info