PoE-ItemInfo Script (Version 2.3+)

Hi

I have technical question,

I very like to "Display at fixed coordinates = off", but I have 2nd monitor,
main monitor is right, secondary monitor is left.

And when i check item from my stash that close to left border, PoE Item Info shows it in secondary monitor.

Its very uncomfortable, especially when i watching movie in secondary, or when its off (not in nvidia settings i mean).

Can i somehow use "Display at fixed coordinates = off", but lock script to work only on main monitor?
That seems to be more complicated than a simple on/off option or a command somewhere. I'll try to find a solution.
Every time I try to use POE-ItemInfo.ahk I get the following error:

Error at line 1.

Line Text: 'utf
Error: The leftmost character above is illegal in an expression.

The program will exit.
"
Ferocite69 wrote:
Every time I try to use POE-ItemInfo.ahk I get the following error:

Error at line 1.

Line Text: 'utf
Error: The leftmost character above is illegal in an expression.

The program will exit.

Please try downloading the latest autohotkey version.
I deleted it and install the newest version and still get the same error.
"
Ferocite69 wrote:

It looks like a problem with the file encoding, but I couldn't find a reason why that would happen with a proper autohotkey installation and the new script version. Did you edit the script to include something? What kind of operating system are you using and do you use an uncommon language setting for your system?
"
aRTy42 wrote:
"
Ferocite69 wrote:

It looks like a problem with the file encoding, but I couldn't find a reason why that would happen with a proper autohotkey installation and the new script version. Did you edit the script to include something? What kind of operating system are you using and do you use an uncommon language setting for your system?

I didn't edit anything. I'm using Window 7 without uncommon language.

I'm going to try uninstalling AHK and doing a fresh install and see if that helps.
Uninstalled and re-installed a fresh AHK and still get the same error.
"
Ferocite69 wrote:
Uninstalled and re-installed a fresh AHK and still get the same error.

Just to be sure:
You downloaded autohotkey from https://autohotkey.com/ and did not use a special version.
You got the info script from https://github.com/aRTy42/POE-ItemInfo/releases, downloaded one of the 2.4.02 packages (the .zip or the .tar.gz), unpacked the whole folder and double-clicked the "POE-ItemInfo.ahk" file.
Correct?

If yes, I have no idea where the error comes from.
I looked into the files with a hex editor to double check the encoding, tried different versions and googled your error. Other than the fresh AHK install that you did, I found no suggested solutions.
Last edited by aRTy42 on Oct 12, 2016, 3:38:09 PM
Thank you so much for continuing to update this tool. I use it all the time and would be pretty lost without it.

Does anyone know how to capture the AHK pop-ups when streaming with OBS without capturing the entire monitor? I usually stream PoE as a game capture, but window capture also doesn't work.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info