Mechanical Questions Thread

Would "increased x% dmg" skill nodes work on minions from Dominating Blow as well?
Or only minion nodes?
Would "increased x% dmg" skill nodes work on minions from Dominating Blow as well?
Or only minion nodes?
"
wind77 wrote:
Or only minion nodes?

Only if they specify "minion damage." The only things that can affect your Minions, in all cases, are:

1. Modifiers that specifically say "minion"
2. Support Gems for which a Minion has a valid stat

So, if you take a node that says "10% increased melee physical damage," it will not affect any of your Minions, including any Minions from Dominating Blow.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Thanks adghar!
Voidheart unique ring-

Do the bleed and poison effects work with Warchief totem and the Ancestral Bond keystone?

For example- if I have a Juggernaut with the Ancestral bond keystone and I summon two warchief totems linked with bloodlust, will these totems bleed and poison foes?
I'm RF totem and this isn't refreshing my Blood Rage. Is this intended?

What's even weirder is that I have the Tukohama passive which makes my totems reflect damage.
This reflected damage refreshes my Blood Rage but, its rare that the reflected damage gets the killing blow and Blood Rage is pretty unsustainable.
"
kymeimei wrote:
Voidheart unique ring-

Do the bleed and poison effects work with Warchief totem and the Ancestral Bond keystone?

For example- if I have a Juggernaut with the Ancestral bond keystone and I summon two warchief totems linked with bloodlust, will these totems bleed and poison foes?

1- yes

2- bloodlust will prevent hit from applying bleed so with that support gem linked to you totem skill only poison will be applied then
"
maLcious wrote:
I'm RF totem and this isn't refreshing my Blood Rage. Is this intended?

What's even weirder is that I have the Tukohama passive which makes my totems reflect damage.
This reflected damage refreshes my Blood Rage but, its rare that the reflected damage gets the killing blow and Blood Rage is pretty unsustainable.

Your totem gets the kill and would therefore be credited with the charge. however totems can't get frenzy or power charge.
So why are hiero dual warchief totem templars using voidheart and bloodlust support gem. Since the totem does not apply bleed, they are literally wasting a 5th or 6th link by having bloodlust which does nothing?
"
kymeimei wrote:
So why are hiero dual warchief totem templars using voidheart and bloodlust support gem. Since the totem does not apply bleed, they are literally wasting a 5th or 6th link by having bloodlust which does nothing?

they must be using bloodlust support on their own melee skill, not on the totem. If Ancestral bond is used a second "set" of totems are used without bloodlust linked to it.
Last edited by KevT90 on Jul 29, 2016, 1:19:02 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info