Mechanical Questions Thread

Are "Transfiguration of Mind" stackable?

Since the item , the Blight-only notable and Ascendancy Notable has the same mod "Transfiguration of Mind"
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Is Xirgil's Crank + Eternal Youth still broken (bugged)?
I was planning my build which will be utilising Xirgil's Crank to start energy shield recharge, but I came across a post on reddit saying it is broken and doesn't work with Eternal Youth correctly. Is this a known bug ? Or is it just a hoax ? I was really looking forward to playing this build in Harvest.
Thanks for response
"
a_k_a wrote:
+2% to critical strike chance against enemies on consecrated ground from Bottled Faith. Does this work for my minions?
That part of the flask effect is applied directly to you, so it doesn't affect minions. The increased damage taken part of the flask effect is applied to enemies on consecrated ground, so it does work with minions.
"
Fawkespas wrote:
Dark pact currently has the line: % more Damage with Hits and Ailments if using your Life. I was wondering, if I were to link Dark Pact to High-Impact Mines, would it benefit from this more damage bonus? I know totems get the bonus, but I wanted to clarify that it would also work for mines.
I don't have any personal experience, but according to the wiki page, a totemized Dark Pact will try to target near skeletons if it can. If it can't, the totem will sacrifice its own life, getting the added damage from the sacrificed life as well as the More bonus from using "your" life. Therefore, assuming no skeletons are around, I think a mine will sacrifice its own life, not yours. It will get the More multiplier, but since mines have only 1 life, no added damage.
"
hunchmutter wrote:
I am looking at nodes in the passive skill tree that include the following two properties:
A) X% Increased Physical Damage
B) Attacks deal X% increased Damage with Ailments

Is bleed damage increased by both modifiers? With A increasing the initial damage that the bleed damage is based off of, and B increasing the total bleed damage?
The nodes in question specify "Physical Attack Damage". Ailments deal Damage over Time, not Attack Damage. The first modifier applies to Attack Hits, the second to Ailments applied by Attacks, and there's no overlap between the two.
"
neohongkong wrote:
Are "Transfiguration of Mind" stackable?

Since the item , the Blight-only notable and Ascendancy Notable has the same mod "Transfiguration of Mind"
No, you either have Transfiguration of Mind or you don't. The Transfigurations were implemented as pseudo-Keystones specifically to prevent stacking multiple copies of them.
If I'm using the Dancing Duo, and my weapon slots are currently disabled because of it, will Rallying Cry give a damage bonus to minions that is based on my unarmed damage or the weapon damage?

Also completely unrelated: Can I use a conqueror exalted orb to add influence to an item that is FRACTURED? Asking for a friend...
Last edited by Magebanana on Jun 19, 2020, 4:08:04 AM
After sometimes, I've returned to play the new league. I have some questions regarding new skill and the mechanic of warcry skills.

1. What is "power" in every warcry description meant?

2. "attack with supported skills count as exerted" means when the mirage warriors from General Cry use the linked attack skill gem, that attack will carries all the exerted effects that I currently have. Is that correct? If it's correct then does the mirage warrior's attack spend exerted charges?
Пропала вкладка с трейдом почему помогите пожалуйста
Hello i get my first citadel and in the 4 watchstone tells me "conqueror cannot spawn" thats mean that i cant get the watchstones? https://imgur.com/op02zqW
deleted
Last edited by Truppensturm on Jun 21, 2020, 4:40:33 PM
"
maki22 wrote:
Hello i get my first citadel and in the 4 watchstone tells me "conqueror cannot spawn" thats mean that i cant get the watchstones? https://imgur.com/op02zqW

You have zero watchstone
This is the start of forum signature: I am not a GGG employee. About the username: Did you know Kowloon Gundam is made in Neo Hong Kong?

quote from the first page: "Please post one thread per issue, and check the forum for similar posts first"

This is the end of forum signature
Can Socketed Skills deal 20% more SPELL damage be rolled on bows? poedb, pathnotes 3.10 and ppl are saying different things and i dont know what to believe anymore. dont want to waste time and currency on item that cant be created

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info