Mechanical Questions Thread

Is infernal legion supposed to not work with summon skitterbots?

"
Nubman wrote:
A guild member claims that it can support the skill, and applies its mana multiplier to the reservation, but the burning aura deals no damage. It's not a matter of the Skitterbots having no life, because the skill does flat burning damage; only the self damage scales to life. I wouldn't be surprised if the Skitterbots have a hidden modifier that makes them do no damage, to cover corner cases like this.
"
ekaye wrote:
"
Nubman wrote:
A guild member claims that it can support the skill, and applies its mana multiplier to the reservation, but the burning aura deals no damage. It's not a matter of the Skitterbots having no life, because the skill does flat burning damage; only the self damage scales to life. I wouldn't be surprised if the Skitterbots have a hidden modifier that makes them do no damage, to cover corner cases like this.

Thats what im experiencing. Everything indicates that it is working, except for the fact that it is dealing no damage. It would be great if someone from GGG could actually clarify this, as apparently their technical support guys, and forum moderators, "are unable to answer this"
Can Elemental Equilibrum go down resists below 0 (like a penetration do) ???

I mean e.g. when monster has 30% cold resists and EE make him vulnerable to cold does it mean he has 0% resists or -20%??? I've heard e.g. Ele Weakness cant go down below 0 resists so thats why I ask for EE mechanic.
"
masq1988 wrote:
Can Elemental Equilibrum go down resists below 0 (like a penetration do) ???

I mean e.g. when monster has 30% cold resists and EE make him vulnerable to cold does it mean he has 0% resists or -20%??? I've heard e.g. Ele Weakness cant go down below 0 resists so thats why I ask for EE mechanic.
Yes, Elemental Equilibrium can take resistances below zero, just like curses/Wither/Exposure can. There's no lower limit to resistances, and to my knowledge nothing that reduces them observes any sort of arbitrary floor.
Mines does not act as skills then using Scold's Bridle and they dont synergize with cast when damage taken.
Hello any way to know what the skill/spell carion golem use if theyre conversion in them and if impale support would work in theyre link ?
Support suggested to post my question here

So I remembered the build from long ago: Poison Flameblast with Consuming Darks and since Assassin got reworked I decided to roll as league starter. But I faced a problem: My fire spells doesnt poison at all, while I am wearing 2 CD and Infernal Mantle, having 75% of my Fire damage being converted to chaos. Testing been done

1) Putting in Elemental Focus does nothing

2) Plague Bearer doesnt gain stacks at all, means I am not poisoning.

3) Getting in Lesser poison or Poison gems allow me to poison.

4) Socketting in Added Chaos without Lesser Poison does nothing.

I am at loss, having 40% chance to poison just from Ascendancy is not enough meaning I need to invest in either Lesser poison and Herald of Agony or Poison gem wasting a socket for it... I can record a vid if needed, but the problem is in Consuming Dark itself, I think? or maybe I am just stupid and missing crucial info...
Desecrate gem level meaning in spectres?

Is it important to high level up my Desecrate for spectres? Or only raise spectre gem level is important here? Sorry I first time play spectres and I dont understand this mechanics.
can anyone explain, if monster have a fire or lightning icon for example, it means he have resist to those towers or it means weakness? if its resist i should use ANY other type of tower or do i have to use exact "counter tower"?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info