Mechanical Questions Thread

"
ZhangLiaoSebi wrote:
Hi,

Why the 20% chance when to for double armour effect doesn't work ?

Nothing happens when i'm hit ...

It means that, if you have e.g. 10,000 total armor; you have a 1/5 chance every time you're hit, for the hit to be calculated as if you had 20,000 armor.

If you're not misunderstanding how the affix works, I'm curious how you were able to test that... :O
____________________________________________________________________________________

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
____________________________________________________________________________________
"
NemoJr wrote:
"
ZhangLiaoSebi wrote:
Hi,

Why the 20% chance when to for double armour effect doesn't work ?

Nothing happens when i'm hit ...

It means that, if you have e.g. 10,000 total armor; you have a 1/5 chance every time you're hit, for the hit to be calculated as if you had 20,000 armor.

If you're not misunderstanding how the affix works, I'm curious how you were able to test that... :O

So i can't see if that works in my character tooltip ?
hi

About Decoy Totem and stuff like that....

Is there any item, - staff or wand,- which increase the quantity of totem installed simultaneously?
I know about ancestral bond but in this case i lose ability to deal damage by myself...
I know about Soul Mantle....

Are there any opportunities to improve the totem at all?
Whether or not no one knows anything about it, whether it does not exist....

Thanks
Last edited by Staglaitor_ on Oct 21, 2018, 4:40:05 PM
"
ZhangLiaoSebi wrote:

There are a lot of things you can't see in the character page, unfortunately. This is probably one of them.

But unless it's bugged, it should work the way I explained in my previous post. The wording on the affix is quite clear.

- Self-proclaimed king of level 172 budget builds -
"Security token has expired. Please submit the form again."
"
NemoJr wrote:
"
ZhangLiaoSebi wrote:

There are a lot of things you can't see in the character page, unfortunately. This is probably one of them.

But unless it's bugged, it should work the way I explained in my previous post. The wording on the affix is quite clear.

Ok, that seems pretty strong.
"
ZhangLiaoSebi wrote:

It probably doesn't because it only applies to 1 hit and you can take 2 hits at the same time, so one might think it's a duration buff
"
kazeshi wrote:
Does the rigwald's quills quiver interact with the herald of agony crawler minion? it doesnt seem to but i thought i remember it working with totems in the past but maybe im misremembering that.

The quiver says "projectiles fork" not "your projectiles fork" or "arrows fork" etc, but it does not seem to have any effect on the minion.

If it does not work with the crawler does it work with totems? if so why those and not the crawler?

It should work with totems, because they use your skills. Minions have their own stats and skills, so they are almost exclusively affected by effects that explicitly mention minions.

"
Staglaitor_ wrote:
hi

About Decoy Totem and stuff like that....

Is there any item, - staff or wand,- which increase the quantity of totem installed simultaneously?
I know about ancestral bond but in this case i lose ability to deal damage by myself...
I know about Soul Mantle....

Are there any opportunities to improve the totem at all?
Whether or not no one knows anything about it, whether it does not exist....

Thanks

There is no wand or staff. The Hierophant Ascendency nodes supply up to two additional totems, the downgraded version for Scion offers one, the unique bow Iron Commander increases the number of available Siege Ballistas, the Quiver Skirmish adds an attack totem, and the shield Tukohama's Fortress adds another totem in general.

I don't know what way of improvement you're looking for, so I can't advise you beyond that.

All of this information is in the wiki too. You should read the article about totems.
Hey guys,

One of the prefixes on a Searching Eye abyssal jewel is "Increased Damage Over Time While Weilding a Two-Handed Weapon."

Does this modifier work with Bows?

Thanks so much!
"

All of this information is in the wiki too. You should read the article about totems.

Realy thanks to your reply.
After contacting the support, I am referred to this page.
I want to know the damage of my minions in a build Herald of Purity / Dominating Blow.
I do a build HoP/DB with a Templar/Guardian & Duelist/Champion.

1 - What is the base of flat life to sentinels of dominance/purity ?
2 - What is the base of flat damage to sentinels of dominance/purity ?
3 - What is the base of attack speed apply to sentinels of
dominance/purity ?
4 - Is the flat damage of Herald of purity work on minions ?
5 - How to "translate" more damage by a number than *1,49 for 49% more
damage ?
6 - How to "translate" increased damage by a number than *1,01 for 10%
inc damage ?
7 - It's written on the gem Holy Relic, SRS and Herald of Agony : "Minions cannot taunted ennemis", is it working on a build for all minions or just the holy relic ?
8 - So if I have a build duelist/Champion with minions, the taunt work if I don't use a Holy Relic, SRS or a Herald of Agony ?

Thks ;)
Ten Thousand Ways To Die ...
Last edited by titides on Oct 23, 2018, 8:25:36 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info