Mechanical Questions Thread

I just made a build that involves arc traps, and I decided to use a rare item with the shaper mod "Recover 3% of maximum energy shield on kill" But I don't recover any es when I kill an enemy with my arc traps, is this interaction supposed to be this way?
Does champions worthy foe, first to strike last to fall and conqueror apply to totems? I don't see any visual indicators for taunt nor intimidate when my totems hit enemies so it's unclear.
3.9 Ball lightning miner https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2722511
3.4 Scorching Ray totems https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2129884
3.4 Champion facebreaker warchief totem https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2240387
Charged Dash Enchantment Question.

"Charged Dash has +6 to Radius of each Wave's last damage Area"

Does this mean if I hold charged dash it get's larger with each wave?
"
1000andmore wrote:
I just made a build that involves arc traps, and I decided to use a rare item with the shaper mod "Recover 3% of maximum energy shield on kill" But I don't recover any es when I kill an enemy with my arc traps, is this interaction supposed to be this way?

You don't kill, your traps do.

"
bhwung wrote:
Does champions worthy foe, first to strike last to fall and conqueror apply to totems? I don't see any visual indicators for taunt nor intimidate when my totems hit enemies so it's unclear.

Apart from the taunt chance, all mods clearly reference you, who is not your totems. It's possible however, that the taunt chance isn't inherited either. Try to find a weak enemy, let it hit you, then place a weak totem (to avoid onehits) and see if the enemy changes targets.

The Intimidate debuff is permanent and would only require a hit before placing totems, so it wouldn't help mapping, but can still be used against bosses.
Does the rigwald's quills quiver interact with the herald of agony crawler minion? it doesnt seem to but i thought i remember it working with totems in the past but maybe im misremembering that.

The quiver says "projectiles fork" not "your projectiles fork" or "arrows fork" etc, but it does not seem to have any effect on the minion.

If it does not work with the crawler does it work with totems? if so why those and not the crawler?
Last edited by kazeshi on Oct 19, 2018, 11:40:35 PM
hi

About totem quantity

I can install only 1 Decoy Totem on ground, - how can i increase this number?

Thanks
Last edited by Staglaitor_ on Oct 20, 2018, 10:28:48 AM
"
HotChaCha wrote:
Charged Dash Enchantment Question.

"Charged Dash has +6 to Radius of each Wave's last damage Area"

Does this mean if I hold charged dash it get's larger with each wave?

What's the average turn around on a Q&A?
Hello
1. When enemies cursed with assassin's mark are killed by my totem, do the life/mana + power charge gain on kill apply to my character?

2. Does "increase in spell damage" from passive skill tree increase damage of spell that is casted by totem?

3. Does "increase in critical chance/multiplier" from passive skill tree increase critical change/multiplier of spell that is casted by totem?

4. Does "increase in area of effect" from passive skill tree increase area of effect of spell that is casted by totem?

5. Does "increase in elemental damage" from passive skill tree increase elemental damage of spell that is casted by totem?

Last edited by eskl4308 on Oct 20, 2018, 6:08:09 AM
"
eskl4308 wrote:
Hello
1. When enemies cursed with assassin's mark are killed by my totem, do the life/mana + power charge gain on kill apply to my character?

2. Does "increase in spell damage" from passive skill tree increase damage of spell that is casted by totem?

3. Does "increase in critical chance/multiplier" from passive skill tree increase critical change/multiplier of spell that is casted by totem?

4. Does "increase in area of effect" from passive skill tree increase area of effect of spell that is casted by totem?

5. Does "increase in elemental damage" from passive skill tree increase elemental damage of spell that is casted by totem?

https://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Totem
Hi,

Why the 20% chance when to for double armour effect doesn't work ?

Nothing happens when i'm hit ...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info