Mechanical Questions Thread

"
Completed 7 Challengeslichdeath wrote:

im not sure which ones do and which ones dont but thats a terrrible plan
your animate guardian will die after 5 sec or so just because of the degen after he kills someone and you will lose your deaths oath and every item it equipped (because the death of an animate guardian destroys all items equipped on death

if you have like 1 hp and vaal immortal call active and you get hit by a boss does that still trigger cwdt?

animate guardian has enough life , life regen and chaos resistance from passives/ items to survive degen
Last edited by iomnaec20001 on Jan 12, 2018, 4:02:14 AM
Does conqueror work with minions?
"
Completed 2 Challengespabrt wrote:
Does conqueror work with minions?

Your modifiers do not apply to passives unless explicitly stated otherwise. You have Taunt on Hit, your Minions do not.
Posting again cause no reply in long time. Juggernauts ascendancy Unstoppable stopped the vaal rain of arrows slowing effect before, why is it no longer stopping it? Last i recall, Vaal rain of arrows is now 100% less movespd modifier, and Unstoppable prevents any movespd modifier from reducing movespd below base speed. Can anyone please help me clarify this? Is this a bug or new intended feature of Vaal rain of arrows?
"Enemies Chilled by you take 100% increased Burning Damage" works with new shaped shield modifiers "Chance to chill Attacker on block" or Yugul's "Chance to Reflect Enemy Chills"?
Pendulum of Destruction and Temporal Chains.

* Is Pendulum actually a Buff? Wiki claims it is, but it does not show any Buff icon in game. Is the effect affected by "increased Effect of Buffs on you", e.g. from Ichimonji?

* How does Pendulum interact with Temporal Chains? In "Every 10 seconds, gain X for 4 seconds", is either or both of the time intervals changed (as measured in wall clock time) while the character is affected by the curse?
Forum Tip: if you want a faster response from me, quote my post! Hit the button to the right of the post. This sends me a message so I can notice you sooner!

Guide: League Merges

Definitely not a member of the Immortal Syndicate.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Jan 13, 2018, 9:40:25 PM
It doesn't show up with a Buff icon -> it's not a Buff.
It doesn't show a timer -> TC doesn't affect it in any way.
"
Vipermagi wrote:
It doesn't show up with a Buff icon -> it's not a Buff.
It doesn't show a timer -> TC doesn't affect it in any way.

Thanks, that's what I thought. The wiki confused me.

What's the proper way to get it fixed on the wiki? It even specifically links to the Buff page. Should I PM someone or something?
Forum Tip: if you want a faster response from me, quote my post! Hit the button to the right of the post. This sends me a message so I can notice you sooner!

Guide: League Merges

Definitely not a member of the Immortal Syndicate.
Last edited by Abdiel_Kavash on Jan 14, 2018, 12:23:33 AM
Uh. I know lowercaseviper and Adghar both edit the wiki on occasion? They'd probably know.
Hey, does the Essence of Horror buff 'Socketed Gems deal 30% more Elemental Damage' has an effect on minions skills, as those skills don't deal the damage themselves? Can it buff the summoned minions' skills?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info