Mechanical Questions Thread

How bleed work with SRS?
Each skull apply separate instance of bleed of they all share just 1 max bleed?
"
dmc94 wrote:
How bleed work with SRS?

Enemies can only take damage from one Bleeding effect at any given time, regardless of which entity inflicted the Bleed*.

*for the nitpickers
unless the entity that inflicted the Bleeding effects has the Keystone Passive "Crimson Dance." SRS cannot have this Keystone Passive as of 3.0.
Need game info? Check out the Wiki at: https://www.poewiki.net/

Contact support@grindinggear.com for account issues. Check out How to Report Bugs + Post Images at: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18347
Last edited by adghar on Sep 28, 2017, 12:12:17 AM
"
adghar wrote:
"
dmc94 wrote:
How bleed work with SRS?

Enemies can only take damage from one Bleeding effect at any given time, regardless of which entity inflicted the Bleed*.

*for the nitpickers
unless the entity that inflicted the Bleeding effects has the Keystone Passive "Crimson Dance." SRS cannot have this Keystone Passive as of 3.0.

So if i play in party enemy can only have 1 hardest bleed from entire party?
That is what adghar just said, yes.
Hello Mark,

I have a question about the combination of The Retch belt and the Brutality support gem. Does using Brutality prevent the chaos damage from the belt? To me, it would make sense if the chaos damage still went through as the damage comes from the belt and leach and not the skill gem linked to brutality. I haven't found a concrete answer on this one.

Thanks for your time!
hey guys, im following the doomfletch life build and im having a issue with the wise oak balancing, im 29/29/89 in uncapped and when i pop all the flasks im 126/126/129, my stuff is exactly like from the guide so im not sure whats up and cant get an answer from anyone

changed my res's again and went down to 12/12/72 and i end up at 109/109/112 ...
Last edited by Princesz on Sep 28, 2017, 6:37:23 PM
Hi.
I'm using a animated weapon skill supported by item rarity poison and a few other gems.
I'm wearing "Speaker's Wreath Prophet Crown" that gives effect "Minions' Hits can only Kill Ignited Enemies"
So every kill is by the poison with is applited by the minions.

The question is:
Does item rarity still work?

Last edited by JezusKsiążePokoju on Sep 29, 2017, 8:41:24 AM
is this thread still active?
okay so, quick question.. i just came back to path of exile and was greeted with a skil respec! and im level 91 on my pathfinder! i followed a build of my buddies that is level 91 and i dont even have nearly enough skill points as him!
Hi.
Is it possible for me to meet a monster with the ability to reflect damage if the map does not have such a modifier?
What is the highest damage a monster can do on map T11 and higher (physical, elemental and chaos)?.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info