Mechanical Questions Thread

"
Drahnier123 wrote:
Would it be possible with essences to roll a +2fire +2 bow gems +1 gems bow?

I understand on staffs you can't get different +2 element at the same time but considering bows don't noramlly roll these maybe you can get them with +2 bow?

Please GGG lvl 30 Elemental Hit viable dream

Afaik, only one +2 gem is possible, thus the + 2 element would take the + 2 bow's ''slot'' if rolled.
Last edited by KevT90 on Sep 19, 2016, 4:43:47 AM
What actually does "Increased Flask Life Recovery Rate %" mod crafted on the belt?

Does it help to recover more HP?
⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎠⎞ ☼ EVIL ☼ ⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎝⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎛⎝⎛⎝⎠⎞⎠⎞
Clan ‡Evil‡ (Discord) https://discord.gg/faVmKsP
"
Lazer_Death wrote:
What actually does "Increased Flask Life Recovery Rate %" mod crafted on the belt?

Does it help to recover more HP?

afaik it recovers the same amount, just faster
http://www.twitch.tv/exhortatory

Could you clarify how surgeons flasks work?

First Question:
Is the 20% chance to gain a charge rolled when the cast/attack is rolled as a crit, or is it rolled on hit?
Example: Multi strike attack rolls a crit, hits 3 times. Is 20% chance rolled 3 times, once for each hit? Or is it rolled once, just for the skill rolling a crit?
If it is the former, is there a limit on charges gained, like the legacy version? (limited to one charge per cast/attack rolling as a crit)

Second Question: How is pathfinder's Master Surgeon rolled? Is it 10% rolled on hit, or rolled on crit roll?
Is there a limit like the old surgeon mods?

Third Question: Are pathfinder's Master Surgeon and the Flask Surgeon Mod independent, or additive?
Example : When I crit, will I roll 10+20=30% to gain one flask charge, or will I roll 10% for one flask charge, and a separate roll of 20% for one flask charge, giving me a small chance to gain two flask charges?

Background
Legacy Surgeons : Recharge a flask charge on critical strike
100% chance, but limited to one flask charge per cast/attack
Example : Multistrike rolls a crit, hits 3 times, but only recharges one charge, instead of 3. Spell echo rolls a crit, hits 2 times, but only recharges one charge, instead of 2.

Thanks!
Hello there i am looking to make a build at the moment that will be looking to absorb large amounts of damage through mana before life, i just wanted to ask does Cloak of Defiance stack with the MoM key stone on the tree?
Not sure if this question passes as mechanical but I am confused about how and when shaped maps drop. Because the maps I shaped so far never dropped again.
Hi guys, I have some question about the new Mjölner.

Is the cool down 100ms or 200ms ?

Can we put 2 or 3 spells into Mjölner and how often they will trigger in one second ?

Example: 2 arc or arc + supported gem will be better ?
Does the Delirium Essence Degen scale with anything? I have tested gems and they have shown that the do not scale but others say and swear the gems do scale the degen.

Regards!
I'm trying to figure out ignite burn damage and I'm reading a loooot of contradictions when it comes to it. I'd love if I could get some 100% reliable information (ideally from Mark!) on what work and what doesn't.

On the wiki, it say that if an attack that is a projectile, a mine, a trap, a totem or aoe is used, the corresponding damage amplification will apply a second time to the burn damage. True or not?

If I have a gem that increases fire damage on the main skill by 10% (fire penetration), does it affect also apply to the burn damage (a second time)? What about increased 10% trap damage from a trap damage support (assuming the skill used is a trap)?

Does effects like "60% more area of effect damage" works on the initial hit and then apply a second time on the burn (assuming it was caused by an aoe skill), same for everything?

Does elemental proliferation negative bonus apply on hit and again on burn?

Thanks!
Build of the week #9 - Breaking your face with style http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v_EcQDOUN9Y
IGN: Poltun
If i have a 6 link COC set up with bladefall gem, can i then stick another copy of bladefall into the unique helmet and see 2 bladefalls going off at the same time if i'm lucky enough?

Also can anyone tell me if EK has built in pierce?
Last edited by AmbersDesire on Sep 20, 2016, 12:49:54 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info