Mechanical Questions Thread

So, i stumbled upon a problem..

Spoiler

from - http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/List_of_staff_modifiers

of Talent Req. Lv. 2 (8-11)% increased Cast Speed
of Nimbleness Req. Lv. 15 (12-15)% increased Cast Speed
of Expertise Req. Lv. 30 (17-20)% increased Cast Speed
of Legerdemain Req. Lv. 40 (21-24)% increased Cast Speed --- Should be this tier cast speed on my staff
of Prestidigitation Req. Lv. 55 (26-29)% increased Cast Speed
of Sortilege Req. Lv. 72 (30-33)% increased Cast Speed
of Finesse Req. Lv. 83 (35-38)% increased Cast Speed

But when i divine it, i cannot get past 22 cast speed, AND i can get all the way down to 20 cast speed.

Spoiler

I do not understand this.. maybe it is normal, maybe the gamepedia is wrong. i do not know, this is why i post this, and hope someone could clarify this for me.

P.s made this staff in standard, during prophecy league, like halfway into it-ish. and the ilvl is 84.
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Sep 13, 2016, 12:10:04 PM
If you were to craft a bow using T6 essences of rage, for +2 fire gems, is it possible to roll +2 bow gems alongside it, or are they exclusive to one another?
Привет всем . У меня такая проблема не приходит письмо на почту с кодом подтверждением.Как решить проблему подскажите.Заранее спасибо
"
armaiiiura wrote:
Привет всем . У меня такая проблема не приходит письмо на почту с кодом подтверждением.Как решить проблему подскажите.нА САЙТЕ Я зашел вышел не помогает жму отправить писмо на почту там не чего нет не в спаме не где. Так же и с кодом для входа в игру.Заранее спасибо
"
Kazuma180 wrote:
If you were to craft a bow using T6 essences of rage, for +2 fire gems, is it possible to roll +2 bow gems alongside it, or are they exclusive to one another?

´no u cant, same as u cant get +2fire +2lightning together
Last edited by DanishGrinder on Sep 13, 2016, 1:33:10 PM
Do the "more" damage modifiers (melee physical damage support and less duration support) affect the Earthquake aftershock damage too or only the base hit ?

Scenario A)

Base Hit : 100
Earthquake after "more" (at level 20s): 100*1.09*1.19*1.49 = 193.27
Aftershock (more doesn't affect) = 193.27*1.5 = 289.90

Scenario B)

Base Hit : 100
Earthquake after "more" (at level 20s): 100*1.09*1.19*1.49 = 193.27
Aftershock (more affects) = 193.27*1.5*1.19*1.49 = 514.02

And if Scenario B) do they affect the Bleed/Poison Damage too ?
Last edited by hajutzebg on Sep 13, 2016, 1:44:12 PM
I'm playing a Raider and I took the node Quartz Infusion and it says I will have Phasing at maximum frenzy charges but it never really seems to give me phasing. I'm curious if I'm misunderstanding it before I submit a bug report. When I gain phasing from Onslaught it seems it over rides the phasing from frenzy which is a bug I assume? Kinda makes this whole line useless if I can't have phasing 24/7.
Phasing from a Passive does not apply a Buff. Try walking into enemies.

"
hajutzebg wrote:
Do the "more" damage modifiers (melee physical damage support and less duration support) affect the Earthquake aftershock damage too or only the base hit ?

Both.
The aftershock is, as always, an entirely separate calculation. It is not based on the initial Hit.
So in short it's whatever the basic would've been multiplied by 1.5 ?
Hey guys, small question here :

I'm playing dual FlameBlast Totem Chieftain, and running RF on myself for the bonus spell damage.

I have a problem with the endurance charge generation on the "Ramako, Sun's Light" ascendancy point : it does not grant me endurance charges if my flameblast totems kill an enemy burnt by my RF. RF deals no damage due to Ancestral Bond but I still can see the visual effect of the burn. So... I guess they're burning, right? Also, RF overrides any other source of ignite (like a regular ignite from the flameblast totems).

Not sure if this behaviour is intended, but it's kinda annoying since I need to stay away from monsters to let my totems actually ignite the targets, because if I burn them with RF it ruins the whole thing.

Not a game-breaking thing but I'd like to know if this is a bug or intended.

(also didn't find any related question anywhere, but don't bash me if it has been discussed about already! :3 )

Thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info