Mechanical Questions Thread

why are life, damage (minions) and base radius values on skill gems still mostly hidden and secret?

it seems to make development more difficult too since even you have to doublecheck actual values
Last edited by Giniyo on Jun 8, 2016, 6:15:13 PM
Does damage taken from heartbound loop count as 'Your Hits'?
In order cast when damage taken to trigger, the damage dealt to you has to be a single hit? I know degen, blood magic, etc doesnt work

The exact question is: If i sweep in a porcupine pack, my CWDT has a 1000 damage threshold and the porcupine's spikes deal 900 damage, my CWDT set up will never trigger, or will trigger when i get hit by a second spear?
Hi Mark!

Does Deadeye's Powerful Precision "Projectile Critical Strike Chance increased by Arrow Pierce Chance" and "Projectiles have 100% additional chance to Pierce targets at the start of their movement, losing this chance as the projectile travels" interact as expected i.e. you get ~100% incresed crit chance at point blank range? If so is it implemented in a similar way to Assasins Mark?

Is the range over which the projectiles loose the crit chance same as Point Blank's 1.5x to 0.5x?

Thanks!
EDITED:

Same question as some one else, Mark answered that one. Thank you Mark.
Last edited by habbey on Jun 10, 2016, 1:34:17 AM
In patch 2.3.0 we got "The experience penalty for higher levels is now slightly higher. The penalty starts taking effect a few levels earlier than it previously did."

What exactly got changed?
I have questions regarding the interaction between Lightning Warp and Remote Mine. Does the cast speed modifier still works or the mine overrides that status and make the cast instant? Also, what run speed base does it uses? The same as my character or the mines have some base run speed status?
Hi there! I have some questions about the reflect mechanics for The Chieftain notable Tukohama. This is reflected damage and as such does not benefit from any increases or decreases to player damage. I would guess it doesn't benefit from increases to Totem damage as well.

But does elemental penetration affect it? I'm pretty sure Flammability should increase its damage, but does Fire Penetration Support do anything to this damage?

How about ignite? Can it ignite from Chance to Ignite and can that be affected by Increased Burning Damage supports and passives? Could that ignite Proliferate? (Checking the Wiki makes this one seem unlikely as well)

How big is the area affected by the reflect and can it be increased by Support Gems, Gear, or Passives?
"
There is not one limit that applies to all skills, but there is generally a requirement that skill have a limit for technical reasons (as well as potential balance and or performance reasons) to the number of simultaneous hits that can occur.

Could we get like a list with skills and numbers?
Hello GGG,

I have a question to the Maps that Zana opens up.

Context: Basicly we can choose a League Mod on the Map Device in our hideouts, that opens up and we can chance league specific unique items with an orb of chance.

When we meet a Zana , or doing our Zana Daily Mission, she opens up Maps with the Mods of
"4 additional Exiles" or
"beyond monster".

Are those mods the same we got on our map device?

Can I go Zanas Mission Map and start chancing Agate Amulets for Volls devotion when I read "4 additional Exiles" ?

Kings Regards, David Aegis

EDIT:

How can I make only show up the Posts of Mark?
Last edited by _DavidAegis_ on Jun 8, 2016, 9:08:54 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info