How do you generate so much currency?!

Lol! What currency? Bunch of alts, transmutes, and chromes. Everything else is hit and miss.
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
A guy I run maps with has at least 70 exalts. His method is buy low sell high.

I rarely participate in trade chat and have 0 exalts. :p
<3 Free Tibet <3
just farm farm farm, hoard hoard hoard for like a month without using any of the currency and then be happy with the few exalts u made.
IGN
UnderworldQueenie
Groub
investing currency into playing high level maps instead of solo farming with dual spork mf donkeys.
IGN: Arlianth
Check out my LA build: 1782214
"
Kiluvaras wrote:
just farm farm farm, hoard hoard hoard for like a month without using any of the currency and then be happy with the few exalts u made.

makes too much sense. can't possibly work. :)
"Man, it's like we're fighting housewives and their equipment." - Millennium
"
DEATHLORDD wrote:
i just stack iir//iiq and grind maps.

check my thread for more about loot and maps i run :)

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/475011

so judging by your post your time investment your 4XX% iir and your output you got from drops

item rarity and farming in general seem to suck in this game.
Last edited by zzang on Jul 26, 2013, 9:12:49 AM
On all of my characters who stacked rarity and quantity, the only significant improvement in the overall quality of drops was the amount of high quality gems (I averaged 3-4 per day, with 1-2 of them being above 10%). If you're playing on HC/ONS, quality gems contribute greatly to your wealth gain because there's never enough of them.

Pretty much all the moderately expensive uniques (the non-vendor-trash ones that is) I'd found with characters who could only have some minor IIR value by pure accident. Most of them were melee, too, and melee is the worst in terms of both clear speed and the leeway to get MF mods on items in favor of survivability.

Nearly all of my wealth was made by trading decent rares via shops, and randomly finding 5-links/high currency orbs that sold for 12+ chaos each. I'd never found anything more expensive than an eternal orb (and yes it was eternal orb in that case). The second highest was

which could be sold for a bit less than an exalt at the time, but is barely above 10 chaos now, especially with that pathetic rarity roll. I might consider running it at some point, just need a more robust build to do that, and all of mine that are still alive are on Onslaught.
<Tyrfalger> Exactly, the next act is going outside Sarn and into those wheat fields (see the map) to become a farmer. Then we can spend our days endlessly farming. Wait a minute...
Last edited by moozooh on Jul 26, 2013, 6:54:20 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info