How do you generate so much currency?!

"
Stt3r0 wrote:
"
"
Stt3r0 wrote:
its well known fact that best way to get cash is screwing up others. Im quite sure there are ppl that made their fortune purely by buy low sell high with as little as few gcp from their own play.

As for farming lower lv conent for rares to sell unid for chaos its the worst you can do to yourself, you will grow to hate the game fast.

In those 2 aspects PoE is just like the other game...

Why is that? seems quite efficient to farm for example merveil...

lets be honest running through normal with merci character is not especially challenging in turn all you care for is how fast you are. Its brain-numbing - fine for hour or two, do that for week and its not cool anymore. Such play is good for bots not for humans.
Also this method drasticly inflates currency.

no ofc not with a meri caracter..but with one appropriate for the level! i'm atleast gonna try it and see..twink him with lots of IIR/IIQ and go nuts.
IGN: Gahrlaag
Wiki - http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Path_of_Exile_Wiki

Move de sync from de bathroom to de kitchen for better flow!
crisis solved.
Didn't read the whole thread.

Best way to make currency is to ahve a HIGH dps character, with GOOD quantity stuff.

Join fellshire groups and start from the opposite end it stacks about 300% quantity drop multiplier (affects orbs) + your quantity percent = so much currency.

do this for an hour and you will make more than a day of solo farming.

just an fyi ive made up to 2-3 exalts a day doing this, though it does get boring after a while.
Last edited by valarias on Feb 19, 2013, 2:22:11 PM
"
valarias wrote:
Didn't read the whole thread.

Best way to make currency is to ahve a HIGH dps character, with GOOD quantity stuff.

Join fellshire groups and start from the opposite end it stacks about 300% quantity drop multiplier (affects orbs) + your quantity percent = so much currency.

do this for an hour and you will make more than a day of solo farming.

just an fyi ive made up to 2-3 exalts a day doing this, though it does get boring after a while.

Yeah, but as above stated, i'm assuming you're using a char of the appropriate level.
I'm assuming the stack is the combined stack of all players?

crisis solved.
nope level doesnt even matter then the penalty to a 59 zone from 68 is 22.5% less orbs.

with a 300% quantity value its still shocking i can get fusing chaos 6 sockets all in a single run.
"
Tricky4u wrote:
There's a certain scumbag in HC trade chat that does nothing else then this all the time. Clearly a ripoff buy appearantly enough people fall for it

Selling Alchs and Fusings, buying Chaos 2:3, GCP 1:4 etc....

The true value is chaos 1:2 alchs and gcp 1:6 alchs. This way he gains a lot currency.

Then when he runs out of Alchs he reverts the trade, this time I believe he does pay the correct price which is pretty smart.

Buying Alchs and Fusings. Paying with Chaos 1:2 and GCP 1:6

Didn't memorize the exact ratio but you get the idea.

He buys 2 chaos for 3 alchs, then sells those 2 chaos for 4 alchs. Thus gaining an alch. Keep this up for a few hours and you ends up with a lot of Alchs.

He rips people off when buying alchs and when he runs out of currency to buy those alchs he reverts the trade and start selling alchs to gain enough other currency to buy more cheap alchs.

Buy Low, Sell High.

[edit] corrected the ratio a bit

It's not really ripping off. It's just playing on people that want to sell fast [in some games] or playing on people that are too fucking stupid to drop the "nothing is set in stone" idea. Yeah well, nothing is set in stone, but that doesn't mean that you can be a retarded and NOT accept the whole idea of trading in currencies that rated in Ratios.
Those naive people just refuse to accept that currencies has already set value, that's why they get "manipulated".
Last edited by WingsOfGryphin on Feb 19, 2013, 3:16:19 PM
"
valarias wrote:
nope level doesnt even matter then the penalty to a 59 zone from 68 is 22.5% less orbs.

with a 300% quantity value its still shocking i can get fusing chaos 6 sockets all in a single run.

Now that's really interesting...
Do you have anything to support that specific precentage?

Btw, how the heck do you get a IIQ of 300%??

crisis solved.
Last edited by Gahrlaag on Feb 19, 2013, 4:22:19 PM
50% per member i.e. 300% (or 250%) not sure.

the information is widely available on poe's wiki.
Last edited by valarias on Feb 19, 2013, 7:45:44 PM
"
faerwin wrote:
the real way is to flip items and rip off new players.

Don't believe anything else.

quoted for truth, spam, scam and slam the newbies that are clueless.

Making all kinds of gains.
"
valarias wrote:
50% per member i.e. 300% (or 250%) not sure.

the information is widely available on poe's wiki.

He was talking about the 22.5% drop in orb drops due to level.

Is that off the wiki too?
i just have one question, how to not level ?

A stranger like no otherther,
Faced the wall of the Umbra,

@Yastro

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info