How do you generate so much currency?!

"
TremorAcePV wrote:
"
valarias wrote:
50% per member i.e. 300% (or 250%) not sure.

the information is widely available on poe's wiki.

He was talking about the 22.5% drop in orb drops due to level.

Is that off the wiki too?

both are on the wiki
"
valarias wrote:
"
TremorAcePV wrote:
"
valarias wrote:
50% per member i.e. 300% (or 250%) not sure.

the information is widely available on poe's wiki.

He was talking about the 22.5% drop in orb drops due to level.

Is that off the wiki too?

both are on the wiki

can u link exact page please ?
A stranger like no otherther,
Faced the wall of the Umbra,

@Yastro
http://en.pathofexilewiki.com/wiki/Drop_Rate
"
yastru wrote:
i just have one question, how to not level ?

As long as you aren't playing HC, suicide
so best thing to do for having some fun times with merveil (on default) would be to get a character rushed to cruel staying around merveils level. then farm her with mad stacked iir/iiq and suicide in cruel everytime you got too much exp.

if instead you do the same with a character that is much higher than her (e.g. your already farmed 70+), youll be missing out on all of the possible currency drops because of penalty, but still get the same amount of vendorable rares.

did i get everything right?
ign DivineRapierMedusa
made more than ex today from farming.
BoomExplosion - Templar (BOOM!)
_Sistar_ - Duelist (currently rerolling him)
FakeShooter - Ranger (meh LA, iceshot rangerrr)
FakeMaster - Shadow (might start when I get everything)
Last edited by Laststranger on Feb 19, 2013, 11:26:08 PM
why Cruel Merveil and not Merciless Merveil?
Last edited by mozom on Feb 20, 2013, 1:13:28 AM
we ran maps for 1hor 40 minutes last night, like 10 or 12 maps overall.
we got smth like 1 exalt in raw currency drops, 18 maps, 4 uniques with overall cost of 4 exalts, 300+ rares from which 9 or 10 cost more than gcp. rest sold for alch\alt shards.

this is how you make currency.

200 IIR 200 IIQ makes wonders you know)
"
"
Tricky4u wrote:
SNIP to prevent a wall of text

It's not really ripping off. It's just playing on people that want to sell fast [in some games] or playing on people that are too fucking stupid to drop the "nothing is set in stone" idea. Yeah well, nothing is set in stone, but that doesn't mean that you can be a retarded and NOT accept the whole idea of trading in currencies that rated in Ratios.
Those naive people just refuse to accept that currencies has already set value, that's why they get "manipulated".

It's to be expected in a bartering based trade system. Untill more people get to know the real value of currency players like this will always be able to survive with their scheme.

There's nothing you can do about it except not falling for his tricks. You only have to watch trade chat an hour or so to see him reverting his trade and suddenly asking more alchs then he pays himself in his previous trade.

Amazoone - LVL70 RIP, Ghenkis - LVL52 RIP, Tempelaar LVL55 RIP
Ghenkes - LVL83 EK Mara, Amazooon - lvl61 Ranger and both going strong :)
Well i love the trading way back at in Close Beta and always keep an eye on items but now its just waste of time. Most of the newcomers opens their bids at 1 exalt for mediocre items. I just play the game and so far game treaded me well. Made a couple of 70+ end game toons and im fine with my current situation.

In the other hand i give that i dont need to the ppl i partied with most drops vendor trash ofcourse. I trade for only orbs that i need at that time i.e i just sell two portal gems for 5 regrets only the other day and ppl whispered me tons, high pricing and rip offing came with OB(i only remember 1 or 2 at CB).
Last edited by Ceykey on Feb 20, 2013, 3:13:56 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info