[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

Looked over the crit version.

What do you think of changing the routing by the start.

Dropping the 2 +10 dex travel nodes, the +6% life by blood drinker.
Then going from Coldhearthed Calculations and getting Nullification.

Changes, -20 dex, -1% life. +20% max ES, +35% evasion, +8% all res.

If the 20 dex isn't required for gems, I think the -1% life is worth +20% es and +8% all res.
what about the build?

still viable?
Last edited by bonzaidu64 on Sep 2, 2016, 4:51:07 PM
A good item to use instead of Mindspiral

Pros: 5 usefull mods, you'll have mana leech (best part). With luck you can get more dtgamwh using Vaal Orb.
Cons: less mana base (who cares?), 2% less dtgamwh (who cares if you have a corrupted with more dtgamwh?).
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Sep 2, 2016, 5:01:53 PM

This flask could probably work really well with this build.
Get some Evasion.
Aditional Smoke so the chances of you getting hit are even smaller
Buff the poison damage a bit
and get a free 5 seconds vulnarability curse aura.
Updated some sections.

It item to this build now is MUST HAVE, instead of Mindspiral.

About the flask, it looks good but it does not exceed the limit of curses if you already have (this case).
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Sep 2, 2016, 10:28:00 PM
This build can run T15 maps?
Sorry for answering these questions only after, my weekend has been busy (have not played the new league :( ), but responding:

"
tasetase wrote:
Looked over the crit version.

What do you think of changing the routing by the start.

Dropping the 2 +10 dex travel nodes, the +6% life by blood drinker.
Then going from Coldhearthed Calculations and getting Nullification.

Changes, -20 dex, -1% life. +20% max ES, +35% evasion, +8% all res.

If the 20 dex isn't required for gems, I think the -1% life is worth +20% es and +8% all res.

I did not understand, at all builds I caught Nullification. Could you show?

"
Vishaj wrote:
Hey man, build seems nice!

However since in newb and stuff could you please add a levling skill tree for the crit version and also wich ascendancy path to take if i wanna go assassin?

Somewhere in the posts you mentioned that you should pick another route if you want assassin..

Thanks!

I updated the inicial post and put a build based on Assassin and placed below Trickster image, take a look.

"
Inferius90 wrote:
Hmm I don't know which one should I play...
(...)
Can you add more info about gears? Like examples of items to use?

I create the "Example of Gear", showing my current gear. Below Rare items section.

"
bonzaidu64 wrote:
what about the build?

still viable?

Yes, but until you have 5L (critical version), you BV will have 40% less damage (sadly). Read more the initial post.

"
Inferius90 wrote:
This build can run T15 maps?

Yes. I'm not at home this weekend, my notebook is very bad to play. Monday I make a video showing.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Sep 4, 2016, 7:50:52 AM
Fun build man. I wanted to make a BV but didn't want to use all the flasks with pathfinder, so I've been using this one. Level 71 so far and doing low maps. I got lucky with some currency, and am wondering how to go about transitioning to the crit build. Should I just but a divinarios and respec the passive tree? Currently using the non-crit #1 build.
"
Primal21 wrote:
Fun build man. I wanted to make a BV but didn't want to use all the flasks with pathfinder, so I've been using this one. Level 71 so far and doing low maps. I got lucky with some currency, and am wondering how to go about transitioning to the crit build. Should I just but a divinarios and respec the passive tree? Currently using the non-crit #1 build.

Yes the 3 tree are very similar. Respecing points you can do.
Guides made by me:
I made an interesting consideration about farm high level rare maps with 6 or more mods (Tier 11 or more).

Take a look and make your own conclusions. Placed in Maps mods to avoid section.
Guides made by me:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info