[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

I made some changes to the spec:

-Took the jewel slot to the NNE of start, put an intuitive leap in it and took Dreamer, Melding, and Overcharged. Could also take Conduit if you want with this spot.

-Put a cast on stun gem in with a golem (still deciding between stone and chaos) and tempest shield as a 3L
Last edited by lilbuddha on Sep 4, 2016, 12:43:14 PM
"
lilbuddha wrote:
I made some changes to the spec:

-Took the jewel slot to the NNE of start, put an intuitive leap in it and took Dreamer, Melding, and Overcharged. Could also take Conduit if you want with this spot.

-Put a cast on stun gem in with a golem (still deciding between stone and chaos) and tempest shield as a 3L

Excellent suggestion use Intuitive Leap and take theses nodes.

Tomorrow I will make a character in ESC and test the critical version with Assassin (with 95% critical chance), using your suggestion. Ty. :D
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Sep 4, 2016, 1:25:49 PM
Based on the patch notes, i decided to go Assasin in ESC, so far so good, lvl 81 , with conc effect with 12K tooltip at atziri. Bosses are kinda durable, more than they used to be. Gonna have to boost my dmg more.
"

looks interesting, intuitive leap for 4c in essence league, not a terrible deal.
I represent only myself, my own thought and believes. I am individual, not a representative of the community.
I am not speaking on behalf of someone else and I don't get offended by things that have nothing to do with me.

3.13 was the golden age.
Sorry to ask but i promise i read your pros and cons. its just that i am still not sure and early enough in my toon to still choose. Is the damage on the non crit enough that you do not need to go crit? I like that you do not need a specific weapon and can use something else, but i also love those crit builds! What are you general thoughts?
"
mace2k wrote:
Sorry to ask but i promise i read your pros and cons. its just that i am still not sure and early enough in my toon to still choose. Is the damage on the non crit enough that you do not need to go crit? I like that you do not need a specific weapon and can use something else, but i also love those crit builds! What are you general thoughts?

What I can say is that the critical version is more stronger, no doubt. You can respecing after, you dont will need many points to this.

I was looking poe.trade now and the price of divinarius are inflated, being Divinarius requirement to this build. But what really matters in Divinarius is the AoE. If you get a 8% Increased radius to BV in merciless lab you can dispense (why not? 2% less) and use a rare dagger (with Essences could be very interesting, like cast speed in dagger). Or then play with 10% less AoE, no problem in my view (you have 40% in the tree). :)

Tomorrow I will test in the table to see the damage and if it is worth using Controlled Destruction or Void Manipulation, instead critical chance gem. I'm really bothered by this 40% less damage to the critical version until have 5L. With no critical chance gem the critical chance decreases of 60% to 40%. I will also see how the dps was before (saved an image) and today.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Sep 4, 2016, 7:07:54 PM
Is viable/possible to go CI on this build?

If, yes, can u make a tree? please

thx!
Hey, great guide mate, I'm following the crit-less version one in the softcore essence league, going solo self found. AND THEN I found shavs today...

Do you know if lowlife BV would make sense? Is it doable to transition from crit-less life base version into a lowlife? Or is life just straight up better these days?
IGN: korgan_bloodarrow
"
fernandojsn1 wrote:

thx!

"
Hey, great guide mate, I'm following the crit-less version one in the softcore essence league, going solo self found. AND THEN I found shavs today...

Do you know if lowlife BV would make sense? Is it doable to transition from crit-less life base version into a lowlife? Or is life just straight up better these days?

Theoretically yes, but I not tested. Transition to low life you will need of more respec points. I did this tree, I think that is totally optimized.

Full tree low life

Use Energy from within in socket close to MoM and Melding.

Sadly MoM dont work with CI. Read more about it here.

Compared low life version with life version:
Pros: largue ES pool (probably over 8000 :P), more critical chance, more spell damage, more cast speed
Cons: no Patiente Reaper, no Swift Killer, no control (no flask) if your ES down (use Vaal Discipline, you have 90% increased skill effect duration from the tree.
I recommend use 2 Praxis unique rings.

Edit @fernandojsn1 you can try CI no MoM with this passive tree
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Sep 5, 2016, 7:26:51 AM
ci is nice
Last edited by vasimre42 on Sep 5, 2016, 8:35:00 AM
"
"
fernandojsn1 wrote:

thx!

"

Theoretically yes, but I not tested. Transition to low life you will need of more respec points. I did this tree, I think that is totally optimized.

Full tree low life

Use Energy from within in socket close to MoM and Melding.

Sadly MoM dont work with CI. Read more about it here.

Compared low life version with life version:
Pros: largue ES pool (probably over 8000 :P), more critical chance, more spell damage, more cast speed
Cons: no Patiente Reaper, no Swift Killer, no control (no flask) if your ES down (use Vaal Discipline, you have 90% increased skill effect duration from the tree.
I recommend use 2 Praxis unique rings.

Edit @fernandojsn1 you can try CI no MoM with this passive tree

What if I go lowlife completely self found? That is the only unique I have access to is shavs (no jewels too). Is that doable or just better stick with life based version?
IGN: korgan_bloodarrow

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info