[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

"
Smashr wrote:
Hey what do you think is better for SC? Berserker vs Trickster vs Assassin vs Pathfinder for blade vortex?

ALso if i use this build, is it easy to do Uber lab? How do you tank uber izaro?

"
GGZII wrote:
Assassin Blade Vortex or path finder?

This build have strong damage. The Izaro life down over time and this build has many defenses, but never facetank Uber Izaro, I dont like lost 10% of my xp playing SC. To both, play Tankster. :P

"
Theshepherds wrote:
IM knew at the game. can any1 tell me does this build use herald og ash, ice or lightning:) because when i look at the build there is a 4 linked thats still not used

You'll use Blasfemy and Arctic Armour. Just it is 60% of mana reserved and you need a free mana pool to MoM.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Sep 2, 2016, 3:42:37 PM
Have you considered using Acrobatics ?
any way to add power charges to this build?
Skyforth boots. But i don't think you will need power charges to sustain good damage for low tier maps.
One of the cons you said is that you can do t12+ maps with 2 damage mods. Doesnt that mean that this build will not be viable for new guardians and shaper? Seems like it cannot take much damage and defense is weak if it cant even do 2 damage mods.
"
You'll use Blasfemy and Arctic Armour. Just it is 60% of mana reserved and you need a free mana pool to MoM.

60% of 2000 mana leaves you with just 800 mana for MoM, which covers only about 2500 life, right?
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Innsbury_Edge
Does this weapon has any use in BV build?
Added Usefull essences to this build (Essence League) section, below Ascendancy section.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
"
Rhans wrote:
"

60% of 2000 mana leaves you with just 800 mana for MoM, which covers only about 2500 life, right?

basically - yes, but keep in mind, that u constantly leech mana with warlord's mark and regen naturally (and we have 150 increased manaregen in tree). Thus, basically u shouldn't run out of mana unless u r taking heavy hits, and in this situation u need to turn on ur defenses like flasks or maybe vaal grace and maneuver
"
Apocalypso_ wrote:
Have you considered using Acrobatics ?

Not.

"
MrClutch703 wrote:
any way to add power charges to this build?

Only the expensive critical version with Cospri's Will using Ass mark.

"
Rhans wrote:
"

You dont seem to read the topic. I use Mindspiral and Victario's Flight. And I have many ways to recover my mana quickly (regen, Weaver the Arcane, leech if dont use Mindspiral, Patiente Reaper).

"
Inferius90 wrote:
http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Innsbury_Edge
Does this weapon has any use in BV build?

It can be a good item to non critical version 1.

"
Smashr wrote:
One of the cons you said is that you can do t12+ maps with 2 damage mods. Doesnt that mean that this build will not be viable for new guardians and shaper? Seems like it cannot take much damage and defense is weak if it cant even do 2 damage mods.

This part I think is poorly written (after I update), then I will update the combinations of each map mod that should be avoided, explaining better. Ty.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Sep 2, 2016, 3:34:41 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info