[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

"
sorcita wrote:
Hey man!

Will start with this one I think.

You added some nice information over the last days.

I think I won't try the Crit-Version for a starter.

But the Non-Crit Version 2 looks better to me as the Non-Crit Version 1?

Which one would you take to start from the strach with a new char?

Farming for 4-5 hours a days are no problem but respeccing is maybe to expensive from cost/reward-sight.

Non critical version 2 have more damage that non critical version 1, but the version 1 is more cheap, you can use items considered "trash", for example The Princess from level 10, Heartbreaker from level 50, both give more damage (each in his own way).

But as you noted, the passive tree between 3 versions are basic, changing something or other. Then you can repeccing later if you want. :)

"
bnijman81 wrote:
Hi there

I see you using Immortal call with cwdt and Increased duration, correct me if im wrong but i don't think Increased duration actually has impact on Immortal call duration? Would it be an option to use: Immortal call > cwdt > Molten Shell > Bladefall?

Greets and thanks for the build!

To Immortal Call yes (tag Duration), to endurance charges not (charges has its own duration nodes).

If you use Molten Shell, to be worth, it must have a very high level. CwdT set with Immortal Call is much better, without comparison. You using CwdT level 1 with Immortal Call level 3 or less (I recommend level 3 to gain extra duration give by Endurance Charges given by Warlord's Mark) each 528 damage taken will be triggered no endurance charges, being 1 second of physical damage immunity. With 3 endurance charges is 2,284 seconds:

No endurance charges:
0,4 * (1 + (0,9[tree] + 0,63 [increased duration level 19 no quality]) = 1,012s

With endurance charges
0,4 * (1 + (0,9[tree] + 0,63 [increased duration level 19 no quality] + 3,18 [3 endurance charges])) = 2,284s

Bladefall also not worth it, no help nothing with a gem level so low in high content, Arctic Breath at least you have chilled ground (helping a lot against enemies - reduced 30% attack/cast and movement speed) taking advantage of the increase AoE + increase skill duration nodes taken from the tree.

Arctic Breath level 4
1,05 * (1 + (0,9[tree] + 0,63 [increased duration level 19 no quality]) = 2,6565s

"
Kiropoev wrote:
Sorry if i has missed it somewhere but Why dont you use VAAL Pact?

Early versions of this tree had vaal pact. But it was removed because physical damage reflected was not dangerous enough to justify its use.

Probably the buff/nerf per stack BV let reflect more dangerous, but still do not think (need be tested) it's dangerous enough to justify its use.

This happened probably because beyond all natural physical damage mitigated, this build has completed the service with MoM reducing each separate hit 30% taken on mana to 10% (because of Mindspiral and Victario's Flight), eliminating 20%.
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Sep 2, 2016, 8:30:18 AM
Hmm I don't know which one should I play...
Crit or non crit
I know you mentioned some cheap and expensive items.
Divinarius isn't really expensive, I can afford it after a week.
Also getting 5link armor is not a problem for me, maybe except that cloak..

Can you add more info about gears? Like examples of items to use?

I was just never lucky with crit builds but noncrit version isn't that op as crit one.
"
Inferius90 wrote:
Hmm I don't know which one should I play...
Crit or non crit
I know you mentioned some cheap and expensive items.
Divinarius isn't really expensive, I can afford it after a week.
Also getting 5link armor is not a problem for me, maybe except that cloak..

Can you add more info about gears? Like examples of items to use?

I was just never lucky with crit builds but noncrit version isn't that op as crit one.

I do not have time to update the build for now, I'm going to work now. And I'll just come back later, some five hours after the start of new leagues. :)

Now it is with you. :P
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Sep 2, 2016, 8:32:20 AM
Sad news bois. :P

My table was wrong (more 1 time), I was using BV nerfed = 75. But I just realized that here at work, then updated the original post with the new values (65% = 35% less).

Get to the point, what does that mean?

Critical Version was nerfed lightly in 5L. 5% less.
1112,81 original value before nerf
1057,53 currenty value
x = 1057,53/1112,81
x = 0,95
With this reduction, Added Chaos Damage is overwrites the version with Controlled Destruction much more (look the table).

Non Critical Version 1 almost was not nerfed in 5L. 2% less.
491,4 original value before nerf
485,01 currenty value
x = 485,01/491,4
x = 0,98

Non Critical Version 2 was not nerfed in 5L. 12% more.
695,33 original value before nerf
782,11 currenty value
x = 782,11/695,33
x = 1,12
Again Controlled Destruction + Added Chaos Damage is a very strong combination.

Top damage:
1º - Critical Version: 1057,53%
2º - Non Critical Version 2: 782,11%
3º - Non Critical Version 1: 485,01%

But here the policy of transparency is total. The build will remain very strong, do the test. :)

Updated Intro section with this informations.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Sep 2, 2016, 11:36:15 AM
"

Non critical version 2 have more damage that non critical version 1, but the version 1 is more cheap, you can use items considered "trash", for example The Princess from level 10, Heartbreaker from level 50, both give more damage (each in his own way).

But as you noted, the passive tree between 3 versions are basic, changing something or other. Then you can repeccing later if you want. :)

Thanks for your help again.

When do you consider switching from non crit 1 to non crit 2? Any indicators which I have to reach, that it will make sense?
"
sorcita wrote:
"

Thanks for your help again.

When do you consider switching from non crit 1 to non crit 2? Any indicators which I have to reach, that it will make sense?

When you buy a Divinarius. It is a basic requirement to it.
Guides made by me:
Hey what do you think is better for SC? Berserker vs Trickster vs Assassin vs Pathfinder for blade vortex?

ALso if i use this build, is it easy to do Uber lab? How do you tank uber izaro?
Assassin Blade Vortex or path finder?
IM knew at the game. can any1 tell me does this build use herald og ash, ice or lightning:) because when i look at the build there is a 4 linked thats still not used
Hey man, build seems nice!

However since in newb and stuff could you please add a levling skill tree for the crit version and also wich ascendancy path to take if i wanna go assassin?

Somewhere in the posts you mentioned that you should pick another route if you want assassin..

Thanks!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info