[3.6] [HC-SC] [10 Blades] Tankster Crit BV MoM Fake Poison Build [Damage from 1,5 mi DPS]

This build guide looks fun. Thank you for all the work.

I have one question I am confused on. The skill tree does not appear to use many nodes with ES.

Why is it recommended to use hybrid gear instead of going full life?

And as a related question, when looking for hybrid gear, which of the three should I prioritize: life vs evasion vs ES?
"
This build guide looks fun. Thank you for all the work.

I have one question I am confused on. The skill tree does not appear to use many nodes with ES.

Why is it recommended to use hybrid gear instead of going full life?

And as a related question, when looking for hybrid gear, which of the three should I prioritize: life vs evasion vs ES?

Good question. I spoke in hybrid gear but to get beyond of HP some ES (my bad gear gives me almost 500 es- look the Example of Gear section), indeed the fact of not having virtually nodes in ES is a bit pointless. I think it would be more useful flat mana instead of ES.

So keep in mind then have life + mana, achieve life + mana + ES is better. I will change the guide. :)
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Sep 7, 2016, 6:38:42 AM
Hello,

would it be possible and useful to work the "acrobatics" Keystone into the build for even more tankyness?
"
Hello,

would it be possible and useful to work the "acrobatics" Keystone into the build for even more tankyness?

Im trying acrobatics with my build atm it feel a bit more smooth when i got them. Maybe becouse i didnt invest a lot to life nodes.And my gear is a bit trashy becouse i play max 2h day and most at weekends.

My Gear
Spoiler

And passive tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAABAYCAAPuBUIFtQceCSAOSBEtEZYV7Ra_HNwdviL0JpUo-ioLLJwwcTOHNZI2PTpCPV8_J0GHQZZJUUrIS3hMs03jUlNUvVVLWW1auVxAXfJfmGHiYqxknWqMbAtsjG0ZbqpwUnX9fIN_xoLHhG-FMonTiw6MNo2_j_qTJ5UulouXlZf0naqi2aOjrrOw2LTFtUi18rc-uJPC7MgUzzLQ9dQj1ELVudi93ajrY-vu6_Xw1fId9W_56P4K_o8=?accountName=pawlo903&characterName=Ji_Ning_Essence

"
Bekador wrote:
Hello,

Second time someone asks me the same thing. :P

The answer that I say is this: you have to spend a lot of points to get Acrobatics + Phase Acrobatics. You are willing to remove points of your passive tree to get there? You are willing to reduce their damage to this? This build is already quite tank, I think it's unnecessary Acrobatics, but if you're willing, I made this tree here:

Passive tree with Phase Acrobatics

Pros: more tank, get Acrobatics + Phase Acrobatics + Ghost Dance, you will have 45% of chance dodge attacks, 35% of chance dodge spells.
Cons: 129% reduced physical damage, 30% reduced chaos damage, 30% reduced critical multiplier to spells, no Force Shaper (5% of physical damage as extra chaos damage), no Swift Killer (less cast, attack and damage).

edit: with this tree you can reduce your life nodes taken, investing in more damage. But more life, more defenses = more tank.
This other tree, removing some life nodes you stil have 168% increased life, you can take Force Shaper, but you'll have less damage.

Pros: get Acrobatics + Phase Acrobatics + Ghost Dance, you will have 45% of chance dodge attacks, 35% of chance dodge spells.
Cons: 58% reduced physical damage, 20% reduced chaos damage, 30% reduced critical multiplier to spells, no Swift Killer (less cast, attack and damage), 168% increased maximum life (against 188%), 87% increased maximum mana (against 93%).
Guides made by me:
Unnamed's CoC CI Discharge Trickster, Tankster BV MoM Poison, Saboquisitor MoM Pure Cold damage with Hrimburn, Trickster Critical Flameblast
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Sep 7, 2016, 7:08:04 AM
Was thinking more like this:

Spoiler
http://poeplanner.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

Using your non crit Version 2 and then removing 2 x 5% increased AOE + 3 of the 5 Jewel slots.

Crit gear prices seems very inflated this League with over 18 % of the playerbase playing Crit Pathfinder.
"
Bekador wrote:
Was thinking more like this:

Spoiler
http://poeplanner.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

Using your non crit Version 2 and then removing 2 x 5% increased AOE + 3 of the 5 Jewel slots.

Crit gear prices seems very inflated this League with over 18 % of the playerbase playing Crit Pathfinder.

Oh my bad, I used the wrong tree. Looking here sounds good. I did a little modification and I took the points in nimbleness (+3) and put the aoe point in the scion missing (-2) and put in the Path of the Warrior (-1). Test and say here on the topic if the build is good. :)

Look the tree here.

Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Sep 7, 2016, 8:00:23 AM
Updated Unique items section. Added Maligaro's Virtuosity, Facebreaker (both to critical version) and Thunderfist (to all version, pseudo-5L usefull to increase your damage until you have a true 5L).
Added Passive tree - Alternatives Tree (not tested by me) subsection, below of official trees, in spoiler.
Guides made by me:
Last edited by Carrasco_Santo on Sep 7, 2016, 9:53:50 AM
What is a good shield and body armour to use in the non-crit version 2?
"
SkyBlade90000 wrote:
What is a good shield and body armour to use in the non-crit version 2?

A rare shield with implicit spell damage and prefix with spell damage is the usual, but Looking the list of unique shield, we have some good options:

- Mutewind Pennant:
Price: cheap.
Pros: chaos damage, AoE, cold res.
Cons: no life, no other resistances.

- Broken Faith (this shield is very good, consider it):
Pros: until 10% of physical damage as extra chaos damage (one with 10% it double your Force Shaper, in other words, MORE damage), 0,4% chaos damage leeched as life, 20-30 increased damage if no ES, implicit elemental resists, effect on block.
Cons: no life, no other resistances, little block chance.

- Rathpith Globe:
Price: expensive
Pros: life, largue spell damage, block chance to spells (and attacks), good flat ES, light resistance.
Cons: no other resistances, price.

- Saffell's Frame:
Pros: spell damage, block chance to spells, +4 max ele resistances and chaos.
Cons: no life, no block chance to attacks, little ele resitances.

About body armour, the most feasible suggestions are already in the initial posto, take a look.
Guides made by me:

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info